Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New and Improved stand after Ikea Run. Love this thing...only problem is, its supposed to be built with 4 block shelves and I left the 2 pieces out. I am going to have to find some black plugs to put in the small screw holes. Besides that, looks amazing and now wolf is at eye level when you walk in.

Not only that, it was only $40.....I left the middle shelf in because it is manufactured wood and wanted it to have all the stability that was intended for it to have. With that said its extremely durable ( I feel I could jump up and down on it ), also comes with small pads so it wont roll around on the carpet...and unlike most junk I found that wobbled all over the place when I tried to move it...this one stays put and does not move at all when shaken. Would literally take running into it to knock it over. Very nice piece.

o5ateg.jpg

LOOKING GREAT!

New and Improved stand after Ikea Run. Love this thing...only problem is, its supposed to be built with 4 block shelves and I left the 2 pieces out. I am going to have to find some black plugs to put in the small screw holes. Besides that, looks amazing and now wolf is at eye level when you walk in.

Not only that, it was only $40.....I left the middle shelf in because it is manufactured wood and wanted it to have all the stability that was intended for it to have. With that said its extremely durable ( I feel I could jump up and down on it ), also comes with small pads so it wont roll around on the carpet...and unlike most junk I found that wobbled all over the place when I tried to move it...this one stays put and does not move at all when shaken. Would literally take running into it to knock it over. Very nice piece.

o5ateg.jpg

Wolf looks even better now :clap

I am still in awe of this thing, can't stop looking at it. I've been ignoring my other statues since his arrival. He looks even better in a darker room.

1t1ojn.jpg

o59xyg.jpg

Thanks guys and you are right Mamba, its an incredible piece that is hard to take your eyes off of. Everytime, even my wife see's it she stares at it. Its hard to not want to look at it when you walk in the room. I can't wait to see other peoples reactions to it...I am certain they will be priceless.

Thanks guys and you are right Mamba, its an incredible piece that is hard to take your eyes off of. Everytime, even my wife see's it she stares at it. Its hard to not want to look at it when you walk in the room. I can't wait to see other peoples reactions to it...I am certain they will be priceless.

well, when my guest walk into the room, they stares at something else, none of my SS piece catch their stares...lol :slap:rotfl

Agreed no one pays much attention to my Sideshow pieces. The life size pieces full body statues, those do get attention though. People spot them they will walk over and start asking questions etc.

Depends on the person for me... I have some friends that prefer statues and love to look at those... Personally unless I have the whole figure in 1:1 form I like have a scaled version of the complete character as well to compliment the lifesize piece.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a VERY good experience I had with SS and AP Collectibles regarding my Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure.

I received my figure about three weeks ago. When it arrived, I noticed that the packing box was loose. Upon unpacking, I could hear something loos rattling around on the inside - I hoped it was just one of his necklaces or skulls rattling inside the foam; it wasn't. While the figure was perfect (as was the base), both heads sustained damage in shipment. The unmasked head and dreads torn from the back and the helmeted head had a gouge on the chin. Also, for whatever reason, the spear that attaches to the backpack was missing.

A polite email to Aaron at AP Collectibles was met with a request for pictures of the damage. I obliged. I followed up in a week and was informed that the item essentially sold out, but he was working with his sales representative from SS to assist me. A few days later I received a tracking # for the spear and a note saying that the heads would be delayed because the present "batch" of figures was spoken for. Literally the next day I received a very nice email with two more tracking numbers - one for each replacement head.

All the parts have arrived and my Wolf is now complete. I just wanted to give a shout out to Aaron at AP Collectibles and whoever the anonymous sales rep was that helped me repair my Wolf. This was truly outstanding service on everyone's part and I will not hesitate to order from AP again (in fact, I'm considering some of the Hot Toys Die Cast IM figures).

Oh, as an aside, this figure is breathtaking! I own the CM and the original Predator Maquette and the Wolf is every bit as powerful and present as those (if not more so).

Is it just me or is the item like the oddest order ever? I mean they say it's LE but stop production quick, why not say it's 300 from the start? Why not have enough replacement parts? I can't put my finger on it, just an odd handling of this one.

And I'm not saying that because I'm on the waitlist or that's it's a bad thing....just odd to me.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a VERY good experience I had with SS and AP Collectibles regarding my Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure.

I received my figure about three weeks ago. When it arrived, I noticed that the packing box was loose. Upon unpacking, I could hear something loos rattling around on the inside - I hoped it was just one of his necklaces or skulls rattling inside the foam; it wasn't. While the figure was perfect (as was the base), both heads sustained damage in shipment. The unmasked head and dreads torn from the back and the helmeted head had a gouge on the chin. Also, for whatever reason, the spear that attaches to the backpack was missing.

A polite email to Aaron at AP Collectibles was met with a request for pictures of the damage. I obliged. I followed up in a week and was informed that the item essentially sold out, but he was working with his sales representative from SS to assist me. A few days later I received a tracking # for the spear and a note saying that the heads would be delayed because the present "batch" of figures was spoken for. Literally the next day I received a very nice email with two more tracking numbers - one for each replacement head.

All the parts have arrived and my Wolf is now complete. I just wanted to give a shout out to Aaron at AP Collectibles and whoever the anonymous sales rep was that helped me repair my Wolf. This was truly outstanding service on everyone's part and I will not hesitate to order from AP again (in fact, I'm considering some of the Hot Toys Die Cast IM figures).

Oh, as an aside, this figure is breathtaking! I own the CM and the original Predator Maquette and the Wolf is every bit as powerful and present as those (if not more so).

I love happy endings and awesome statues... Congrats. and thank you for sharing!

OK, OK, keep your personal life to yourself.

Oh, wait... you're talking about the Wolf LSF. Nevermind. :D :wave

I can vouch for these statements.

I have had nothing but professional customer service from Aaron at AP Collectibles as well. A simple search of my previous posts in this thread will show that I have praised his ability to communicate very well with his customers.

I've said this before... I will continue to buy from him with confidence.

Bravo on getting this sorted out Skullsoldier. :clap

o5ateg.jpg

Great Predator set up. Congrats on the Wolf Predator.

Back