Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought i would share with you my new pick up today.
I know that he is not loved by all of you, but i have to admit that i am not disappointed at all with the Big Chap, and IMHO, i think that the scale is perfect for going in with the Wolf.

Plus i got it for a good price, so happy days all round.

The only thing that i would say is, on its own i would have been over the moon with the purchase of the Big Chap ( and don't get me wrong, i am really pleased with it ) but nothing that compares to the overall quality of the Wolf. HE IS EPIC !

IMG_4726_zps4d06831f.jpg
IMG_4729_zpsf0478b2e.jpg
IMG_4735_zps0314b32c.jpg

Come on into the lair Big Chap.......:1-1:

Mine Showed up very late yesterday.
I didn't have much time with it but I managed to open him up and didn't find anything broken :hi5:
I would say the paint apps and the packaging are like a PF... just bigger... so NOT legendary... :rotfl

The sculpt and size is so awesome though!
I learned a few things about wolf's costume that I did not know about like where the dissolving vial goes.
I have a lifesize vial in my collection but I didn't know where he stored it lol.

I have to play around the whip some more

Sorry I only managed to get a quick cell phone pic for now.

2013-04-09_09-58-08_671.jpg

The Truth...very nice comparison shots and the quality of the Wolf looks to be very good indeed. It is also $1200 more than the Big Chap was and, with that much higher investment, would hope and expect a more "epic", high quality piece. It looks like Sideshow has come through in that regard.

Maybe this is why ss have a quickly sold out? They know they charge too much.

Mine Showed up very late yesterday.
I didn't have much time with it but I managed to open him up and didn't find anything broken :hi5:
I would say the paint apps and the packaging are like a PF... just bigger... so NOT legendary... :rotfl

The sculpt and size is so awesome though!
I learned a few things about wolf's costume that I did not know about like where the dissolving vial goes.
I have a lifesize vial in my collection but I didn't know where he stored it lol.

WOW....That Berserker bust is..... MASSIVE......

Nice collection ! :bow

Vitus.

How do think the Berserker bust compares to the other predator busts ??

Well it's the biggest of the 3 lol.

The eyes on mine are painted perfectly but they are not as realistic looking as the others busts (Unless super preds have weird eyes).

The dreads on the berzerker are sculpted so I do like that about it better than the wolf bust which has rubber dreads that can show signs of age.

The dreads do look a little strange though, like they are not smooth and seem too rough. In my pic some of the dreads are missing because I took them off to make it easier to move the bust around until I decide where I want to put the wolf.

I've read complaints about the colors used... too pink?

The quills and teeth are great

I like that you get his shoulder cannon with it as well.

THe skull details are good, if you have the berzerker skull you can match up the details.

I would say a better match would be the berzerker bio mask if you can find one to go with it.

I prefer the regular busts like the original alien and predator instead of these high rise busts with the tall bases like wolf and mr. Black. but I'm geting used to it...

Well it's the biggest of the 3 lol.

The eyes on mine are painted perfectly but they are not as realistic looking as the others busts (Unless super preds have weird eyes).

The dreads on the berzerker are sculpted so I do like that about it better than the wolf bust which has rubber dreads that can show signs of age.

The dreads do look a little strange though, like they are not smooth and seem too rough. In my pic some of the dreads are missing because I took them off to make it easier to move the bust around until I decide where I want to put the wolf.

I've read complaints about the colors used... too pink?

The quills and teeth are great

I like that you get his shoulder cannon with it as well.

THe skull details are good, if you have the berzerker skull you can match up the details.

I would say a better match would be the berzerker bio mask if you can find one to go with it.

I prefer the regular busts like the original alien and predator instead of these high rise busts with the tall bases like wolf and mr. Black. but I'm geting used to it...

Thanks for your opinion friend :)

so did the coiled whip come already attached to the belt for you guys?

It did on mine...are you pleased with the Wolf ?

If SS do another Predator LSF i will adding to this one.I do think $2000 is on the high side and would be better priced around $1500.
With how quick this has sold, with the wrong netting as well may i add, i think that if we see another Predator LSF, $2000 is going to be the minimum.

Took me about 10 minutes to get it right. I just adjusted it before I put it on the arm and once it was there, I tweaked it..till I had it how I liked it. I was not worried at all about it breaking at any point. People make this statue out to being a lot more fragile than it really is. The dreads can be bent pretty far, I literally took mine right out of the package. I will say that the wire goes all the way through the hand so, it does seem to have some turn where it feels like it spins almost inside the hand. Still, I did not worry about breakage because it seemed pretty sturdy to me. Who knows, it may get a crack over time but if that happens, ill just glue it back and will probably be a stronger hold anyway.

Speaking of that, do not follow the directions...its nearly impossible. I put the head on last. I felt as though I was going to snap one of the dreads doing it the way the directions said. Still, to put the head on, it requires you to bend some of the back dreads pretty far..be careful but do not go crazy trying not to bend them.

I kept this in mind. I pulled those heads right out of the box no problem lol.

Tried to put the head on last but didn't have much time this morning so I will try again later lol. To get it on quick I had to take the closed spear, backpack and the right cannon off.

Will play around with the whip hand when I have alot of time as well heheh I don't want to rush that either.

It did on mine...are you pleased with the Wolf ?

If SS do another Predator LSF i will adding to this one.I do think $2000 is on the high side and would be better priced around $1500.
With how quick this has sold, with the wrong netting as well may i add, i think that if we see another Predator LSF, $2000 is going to be the minimum.

I'm pleased. for $1500 I probably would have ordered day 1.
As it stands now I ordered it once, paid it off and cancelled. (tried to convince myself that the small statue was enough after I blew my money on some lifesize stuff)
Then bought it again. I love wolf predator so that sucked me back in at the end. Also that the prototype was sculpted by ADI and I didn't want to miss out on having that sculpt.

My second favorite pred is P2...
I love the predator gadgets and he has some cool ones.
I could see myself getting a P2 LSF... I wish they would go ahead and tell us what the new P2 is...
Hopefully they space these LSFs out some so we can afford them!

Last edited:
got mine yesterday. It has a crack in the body and a big paint blotch on his arm. I was told by BBTS there are no replacement parts, and they offered me a lousy $75 credit to keep it as is. Well, basically , they just lost a customer, and this **** is going back.

got mine yesterday. It has a crack in the body and a big paint blotch on his arm. I was told by BBTS there are no replacement parts, and they offered me a lousy $75 credit to keep it as is. Well, basically , they just lost a customer, and this **** is going back.

you have pics? (sorry to hear about that...that freakin' sucks big time)

Cracked body? That really sucks... don't know if any money is worth that in the long run... where's the crack?

going to try sideshow next?

you have pics? (sorry to hear about that...that freakin' sucks big time)

IMGP1541_zps9d6e59ba.jpg

IMGP1539_zps437cd411.jpg

IMGP1537_zps601c1a2c.jpg

Cracked body? That really sucks... don't know if any money is worth that in the long run... where's the crack?

going to try sideshow next?

well, BBTS is a official retailer through SS, and SS said if that's what they said, than that is the case. Crack is on his leg.

why bother, they apparently don't have any replacements if it comes damaged. Packing this up once is bad enough.

Back