Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats mamba!
Looks good in those pics. :hi5:

You might want to take the rolled-up whip off his hip. ;)

Thanks mate, I just want it there just in case I want to change my display with the spear. Let's just say Wolf bring am extra whip just in case he needs it :)

Yeah! I told you you'd love this statue!!!! Maul is crazy awesome too! Enjoy my friend!!! We are still in awe of this bad boy!!!

It's crazy how awesome this statue is, he makes all my other statues look plain. I am not into Star Wars so I have no interest to buy Maul, my next LSF will be Wolverine, I hope he will be as good as the Wolf but I doubt it.

Actually when I was at SDCC last year I was more impressed with Wolverine then the Wolf but after I see the wolf in very close detail on my own display, I am much more impressed and really appreciate this beauty. Bravo Sideshow.

Thanks mate, I just want it there just in case I want to change my display with the spear. Let's just say Wolf bring am extra whip just in case he needs it :)

It's crazy how awesome this statue is, he makes all my other statues look plain. I am not into Star Wars so I have no interest to buy Maul, my next LSF will be Wolverine, I hope he will be as good as the Wolf but I doubt it.

Actually when I was at SDCC last year I was more impressed with Wolverine then the Wolf but after I see the wolf in very close detail on my own display, I am much more impressed and really appreciate this beauty. Bravo Sideshow.

Yeah.. it's funny how the haters have gone away now that the item is in hand and collectors are very happy... I'm glad your happy and this statue is amazing! If you were into SW.. I think you would like that one too... Wolverine looks great, but I'm more into movie statues then their comic versions.. I'd be all over a Hugh Jackman Wolverine LSF.. my next buy will be Indy LSF.... I also really like the Death LSF.. but do think I really need it... My only rule breaker for comics would be if Doom was amazing, a Batman, or Spider-man..I'd love either of the latter in movie form.

Honestly Attom I was just trying to let you owners enjoy your new piece. I'm stoked for you guys that you're happy with it but if you're curious where the haters are there's 1 right here. :wave. Were it not for SS sloppy attention to detail on an otherwise potentially excellent Wolf, heck I probably would have bought one too, but I just couldn't because the leg netting would get to me every time I look at it. It gets me now and I don't even own it. It's just not Wolf with leg netting. Don't get me wrong like I said I'm happy you guys are happy. In my book it's just another SS screw up I've become accustomed to with their Predator pieces. Not to mention over-priced all things considered IMHO.

Last edited:
Honestly Attom I was just trying to let you owners enjoy your new piece. I'm stoked for you guys that you're happy with it but if you're curious where the haters are there's 1 right here. :wave. Were it not for SS sloppy attention to detail on an otherwise potentially excellent Wolf, heck I probably would have bought one too, but I just couldn't because the leg netting would get to me every time I look at it. It gets me now and I don't even own it. It's just not Wolf with leg netting. Don't get me wrong like I said I'm happy you guys are happy. In my book it's just another SS screw up I've become accustomed to with their Predator pieces. Not to mention over-priced all things considered IMHO.

No worries my friend.... Everyone has the right to like and dislike.. My passions for things I like run deep. I appolgize if I come on too strong..:)

Last edited:
Despite my reasons for not liking it, your collection display looks great with it along with Maul. Congrats Attom and all other owners!

If they really aren't planning to make more than this initial run, there is no way they made 500 of them.

You don't order batches of 500. My guess would be the first run is around 250 at most.

Exclusive enough for you guys? ;)

P.S.: some of the rarest pieces in the Sideshow Weta days were the unnumbered Fellowship of the Ring statues which include Uruk Hai Swordsman, Aragorn the Ranger, Sam and Bill, etc.

I need a replacement unmasked head since mine arrived damaged. I received my wolf exactly a month ago today (3/7) and informed SS of the issue the next day. First I send photos and after a week of no response I finally contact them to learn they never got the pictures. Another week goes by before I get a response saying they will send me a replacement head. After another week with no tracking number, I contact them again to learn that they have every replacement piece BUT the unmasked head. Basically, why does it take SS so long to get the ball rolling on replacements? Should I really have to wait 1 month to get a replacement part (which of course they don't have) and have no communication about what's going on? Is anyone else experiencing terrible customer service from them recently?

I need a replacement unmasked head since mine arrived damaged. I received my wolf exactly a month ago today (3/7) and informed SS of the issue the next day. First I send photos and after a week of no response I finally contact them to learn they never got the pictures. Another week goes by before I get a response saying they will send me a replacement head. After another week with no tracking number, I contact them again to learn that they have every replacement piece BUT the unmasked head. Basically, why does it take SS so long to get the ball rolling on replacements? Should I really have to wait 1 month to get a replacement part (which of course they don't have) and have no communication about what's going on? Is anyone else experiencing terrible customer service from them recently?

They are over their heads in business. With all these huge ES anymore. Also the lack of quality because their is simply to much.

I've been waiting almost 3 weeks now to get a refund/return on my 1:1 sub-zero bust. I waited two weeks with no reply from them except an email I got asking me to wait another week while they investigate my return. I'm thinking, what is their to investigate? I asked for a refund and that's it. So I called them last Friday and ask what's the hold up? I've now been waiting 2 weeks to send this back to you guys. The response I got back was they are still looking for a local retailer that they can piggyback my return on so they don't have to pay for return shipping. Then asked me to wait another week. Seriously?

You keep the customer waiting 3 weeks to get their $700 back so you can save $30 on shipping?

Everything about their system is efficient on "taking" your money but slow as hell on getting it back. They will charge your credit card on time every time, they will ship it same day, the package will arrive in 3 days.

But, when they have to give money back. You have to wait weeks just to get a respone. They only use the cheapest method of return shipping which in some cases for me have taken 2 weeks for the package to be returned to SS. Your SS points don't "activate" until 40 days after you receive it.

I understand they are a business and for the sake of cost efficacy they will look to save cash where they can. I would do the same. The part I don't appreciate is being totally left in the dark. Not getting a response for weeks on end, calling the returns department and never getting through. I travel a lot on business, I'm in and out of the country all the time. I can't always be home or have someone home to send back packages with the FedEx guy. Not to mention I still have to wait for the refund to show on my CC before I can go back to Canada customs and fight with them to get a refund on the duties I paid on the piece. The whole process is extremely tedious and time consuming. I just don't think it's right to have customers waiting these huge lengths of time just to get a response or solution.

Chris

New and Improved stand after Ikea Run. Love this thing...only problem is, its supposed to be built with 4 block shelves and I left the 2 pieces out. I am going to have to find some black plugs to put in the small screw holes. Besides that, looks amazing and now wolf is at eye level when you walk in.

Not only that, it was only $40.....I left the middle shelf in because it is manufactured wood and wanted it to have all the stability that was intended for it to have. With that said its extremely durable ( I feel I could jump up and down on it ), also comes with small pads so it wont roll around on the carpet...and unlike most junk I found that wobbled all over the place when I tried to move it...this one stays put and does not move at all when shaken. Would literally take running into it to knock it over. Very nice piece.

o5ateg.jpg

Back