Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback on the size guys. I now remember your vehicle and your pic of the box WolfPredatorAVPR. Mainly I was wondering if the babysitter can manage getting this in the house safely in case UPS doesn't help just in case I'm not there but I'm planning to be there for delivery/.

Very cool bro :clap

I just got the wolf, he is in my trunk :panic:

Can't open it until I am done with work.

Skip off home early dude. Wish i could be there just to see your face while you are setting the Wolf up.I couldn't stop grinning and saying wow and amazing... would have loved to watch myself setting mine up !
Hope everything is good for you when unpacked.......Congrats mate and enjoy :hi5:

Bye the way, that pic in the back of my display is a photo of my Wolf statue blown up really big.Detail is killer everywhere on this thing.

I have just got off the phone with my 2 friends Meno Cee and One Hunglo, that work in the quality control in the factory in China that made the Wolf LSF.
They have confirmed that the initial run on the Wolf was 250 and that it was stopped after that run.
They said that it was news to them that it came with neeting on the legs, and will keep an eye on things in the future.
So there you have it, straight from the horses mouth.
funny-face-asian-kid_zpsff79a403.jpeg

1241444710502d80a86e9e4_zpsfb37f5ee.jpeg

On a serious note, i wonder if enough of us ask, if SS will let us know how many were actually put into production. ??????

One Hunglo... :rotfl

Thanks for the feedback on the size guys. I now remember your vehicle and your pic of the box WolfPredatorAVPR. Mainly I was wondering if the babysitter can manage getting this in the house safely in case UPS doesn't help just in case I'm not there but I'm planning to be there for delivery/.

Vitus, this box is big and heavy. i went to collect mine from UPS and had to take it off the post guy there, because he was struggling and nearly dropped it.
I take it that the babysitter is female ? unless she is built like a Russian weightlifter, i would make sure you are there.

All the best.

Vitus, this box is big and heavy. i went to collect mine from UPS and had to take it off the post guy there, because he was struggling and nearly dropped it.
I take it that the babysitter is female ? unless she is built like a Russian weightlifter, i would make sure you are there.

All the best.

Vitus...this. The box is heavy ( not out of the realm of what I can lift normally ) but because of its BULKY size its EXTREMELY hard to carry. I almost did not make it up my stairs with it. Get a grip and hold on as tight as you can is all I can say. People complain about the box but to be honest...I know UPS threw mine around a lot ( I could see the big dents in the side of the box ) and nothing was broken. It made it from CA to SC with no breakage.

Ok what happened? (oh I see after reading all the pages I've missed) I go to Chicago on business and just got back and first thing I was going to do was flex this and wtf! Oh well...waitlisted and will pay in full....my own fault. If it converts.

Ok what happened? (oh I see after reading all the pages I've missed) I go to Chicago on business and just got back and first thing I was going to do was flex this and wtf! Oh well...waitlisted and will pay in full....my own fault. If it converts.

Sold out over the weekend :(

Good luck, Vader AL. Hope yours converts.

Next time, don't go to Chicago. :D

I bet it must have not sold well. So they. Ended it. I hope they don't make more later. You never know for sure. But this LSF is almost a PF size. If we getna PF version. I will be happy. This one was a bit pricey for it's PF size.

Ok I was floored, was blown away...this thing is freakin insane, it's ridiculous, sick...easily my favorite statue in my collection. The pose is perfect, detail is amazing, sculpt is awesome, statue is very heavy especially compare to Hulk maquette and Rhino :D

Man this thing is crazy, yeah netting on the legs are incorrect, but I can forgive this error when the statue is this good. The size is perfect I don't want any bigger or smaller, he is much bigger than regular PF btw.

2n6atxl.jpg

iydhmr.jpg

fvvk8l.jpg

aau4ab.jpg

Nice pics again. My replacement will coming on Monday.... Wish I don't get a worse one...

Ok I was floored, was blown away...this thing is freakin insane, it's ridiculous, sick...easily my favorite statue in my collection. The pose is perfect, detail is amazing, sculpt is awesome, statue is very heavy especially compare to Hulk maquette and Rhino :D

Man this thing is crazy, yeah netting on the legs are incorrect, but I can forgive this error when the statue is this good. The size is perfect I don't want any bigger or smaller, he is much bigger than regular PF btw.

2n6atxl.jpg

iydhmr.jpg

fvvk8l.jpg

aau4ab.jpg
Congrats mamba!
Looks good in those pics. :hi5:

You might want to take the rolled-up whip off his hip. ;)

2n6atxl.jpg

iydhmr.jpg

fvvk8l.jpg

aau4ab.jpg

Yeah! I told you you'd love this statue!!!! Maul is crazy awesome too! Enjoy my friend!!! We are still in awe of this bad boy!!!

Back