Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting 2 weeks just to get a response to my request for a refund on my 1:1 Sub-zero bust after I sent in pictures. I called them up twice and asked them why it takes so long to respond to a dam email and get a return/refund scheduled. They told me don't worry you'll get it this week. Well.....this week has gone by and still no response.

But hey, when they want to take my money their quick as lightning.

Chris

:lecture Quoted for truth!!

:pfft:Sideshow Collectibles

SS newsletter today says low quantity alert for this? Hmm. Does that mean until the next batch arrives?

I really do wonder what that means in terms on this with no ES. I mean, I have to believe that eventually they are going to let this sell out and that there is in fact an ES of some sort for them. They can not go on making it forever but it would seem crazy for it to sell out so fast.

I've been waiting 2 weeks just to get a response to my request for a refund on my 1:1 Sub-zero bust after I sent in pictures. I called them up twice and asked them why it takes so long to respond to a dam email and get a return/refund scheduled. They told me don't worry you'll get it this week. Well.....this week has gone by and still no response.

But hey, when they want to take my money their quick as lightning.

Chris

Why not call again and talk about it? :dunno

I'm sort of surprised.. I've had to deal with SSC customer service a few times over the last 10 years.. nothing major, but they have always been pretty good with time frame and getting back to me. Geesh.. I remember having a problem with a 12" Universal Monsters figure...way back in the day..:) They had a new one to me in right away!

I'm sort of surprised.. I've had to deal with SSC customer service a few times over the last 10 years.. nothing major, but they have always been pretty good with time frame and getting back to me. Geesh.. I remember having a problem with a 12" Universal Monsters figure...way back in the day..:) They had a new one to me in right away!

Those were the good old days with SSC.

Nowadays, they will offer you a $20 to $25 credit for your next purchase.

I really do wonder what that means in terms on this with no ES. I mean, I have to believe that eventually they are going to let this sell out and that there is in fact an ES of some sort for them. They can not go on making it forever but it would seem crazy for it to sell out so fast.

I'm glad I was able to get the Wolf, and am glad I had a great QC one... I'm expecting the Maul and hope my luck holds...:) I spoke with Sideshow reps in Customer service, Returns and Paint, before I took the plunge and went to the LSF. I sold my entire collection of HT 1/6 scale figures. I have 2 items left.. The Bat Pod, and Iron Man Mark 1 2.0, when these sell I'll be 1/6 free and not ever looking to go back! I would break the movie LSF rule for Doom LSF, Batman LSF, Spidey LSF and the Grimm Reaper LSF.. Although not a LSF, Sauron from LOTR looks amazing to me... The funny thing is since I've left the 1/6 scale market.. I'm actually saving money... have cancelled over 2K in pre-orders and my Collection room has more of a gallery feel too it. LOL... and yes, we are still amazed by Wolf.. It's been a week and it's still jaw-dropping to look at! Collectors collect on! Happy Easter and Passover to all my friends here..:)

Last edited:
Why not call again and talk about it? :dunno

No point, finally got a response last night. More waiting....why?...I'm not sure.

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your patience. We are currently examining the best possible options to assist you with the return of your Sub-Zero Bust. Please allow us 3 to 5 business days for us to complete our investigation.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

Chris

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good display pedestal or table for this item ( prefer for under $100 ). I went to a few local places today and most of the items, I felt could not support the weight of the item or would not be stable enough. I do not want to spend $100's on a display pedestal but would like a decent table or stand to display this on. Any idea's?

No small batches.. they are DONE. I love SS for this decision. There were definitely not alot of them made.

Haters going to hate

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good display pedestal or table for this item ( prefer for under $100 ). I went to a few local places today and most of the items, I felt could not support the weight of the item or would not be stable enough. I do not want to spend $100's on a display pedestal but would like a decent table or stand to display this on. Any idea's?

Good question. Wish I could help you. I'm sure someone here can.

Last edited:
No small batches.. they are DONE. I love SS for this decision. There were definitely not alot of them made.

Haters going to hate

Where is this person getting this info from?? If it is I'd expect SSC website to update Monday..

Heck let's say they made 200 or 250 Wolf Pred LSF worldwide at 2K that's between $400,000.00 and $450,000.00 bucks.. not chicken feed my friends... Now in comparison they make 750 Gammorian Piggy Mythos statues worldwide and sell all 750.. that's $256,500.00... who thinks SSC is losing money on the LSF line or any other...:) Now, if the run on Wolf Preds is over .. Great... I now have a limited edition Awesome Pred statue.... and if it's not.. I still have a limited edition Awesome Pred statue... It's a win..win...:) Collectors collect on!

Back