Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ey guys in one of those phone exchanges with SS let's see it they can throw in some clue about wtf is the P2 photo

:horror:horror:horror

I may have to take a hit on my CC to get this in the collection then. Idk man. Like others, I don't want to miss out.

I was weak my friend :lol

I held out for as long as possible. I will say this, if it's still around for 2 years I won't be happy :lol

In the end I don't think anyone that gets this will regret it. Keep us updated man.

just had a chat with SS myself

me: hey guys, I've heard rumors that once you guys sell your remaining Wolf Predator LSF statues, there won't be anymore available. Is this true or will there be future batches once the first batch is sold out? Thanks

Just a moment...

Sideshow Christina: Hello.

The Wolf Predator will only be available for a limited amount of time, there is not a set edition size for the figure.

me: so you guys will not get anymore after you sell what is in stock right now?

Sideshow Christina: Unfortunately, I cannot confirm if we will get another shipment.

Sometimes we are able to update the site with a low quantity alert before the item sells out.

I do not think we will be getting anymore in because production has stopped so it might not last too much longer.

me: do you happen to know if this is something new for these newer LSF statues? Because the Iron Man and Terminator have been available for years.

Sideshow Christina: I have not been advised why the production of the new Wolf LSF has such a short run.

Compared to older items like Iron Man and Terminator.

It might be something we are implementing for future items but nothing has been announced.

me: yea, I know a lot of collectors wanted these LSF statues to be really limited, so I'm not sure if this is your guys response to that or not ha. Thanks for the chat though

Sideshow Christina: No problem, is there anything else I can assist you with today

just had a chat with SS myself

me: hey guys, I've heard rumors that once you guys sell your remaining Wolf Predator LSF statues, there won't be anymore available. Is this true or will there be future batches once the first batch is sold out? Thanks

Just a moment...

Sideshow Christina: Hello.

The Wolf Predator will only be available for a limited amount of time, there is not a set edition size for the figure.

me: so you guys will not get anymore after you sell what is in stock right now?

Sideshow Christina: Unfortunately, I cannot confirm if we will get another shipment.

Sometimes we are able to update the site with a low quantity alert before the item sells out.

I do not think we will be getting anymore in because production has stopped so it might not last too much longer.

me: do you happen to know if this is something new for these newer LSF statues? Because the Iron Man and Terminator have been available for years.

Sideshow Christina: I have not been advised why the production of the new Wolf LSF has such a short run.

Compared to older items like Iron Man and Terminator.

It might be something we are implementing for future items but nothing has been announced.

me: yea, I know a lot of collectors wanted these LSF statues to be really limited, so I'm not sure if this is your guys response to that or not ha. Thanks for the chat though

Sideshow Christina: No problem, is there anything else I can assist you with today

I'll flex one in 2014. :wink1:

$150 in Ca taxes. Reward points are worth $100 for the item, so I saved a little. Should have this by the end of the week.

Once the production stops on this and sells out this will become a ultimate grail, in ten years time i can see this going for 12 grand +. People will be rolling over killing each other to get one of these mark my words..

hmmm according to some of the posts from people that spoke with sideshow production has already stopped

Thought i would post a couple of pics of the display case that i have made over the weekend for the Wolf. This measures W 120cm... H 100cm... D 50cm made from Poly-carbonate. Not 100% happy at the moment and a few minor adjustments to make, but for a first attempt at making one of these, not a bad first effort.

Great news that this piece is going to be a smaller run than anyone could have imagined.

Going to put some artwork in the back and the sides of the display case, and i may also do a film based floor for it as well and really make a showcase out of it, with some down lights as well.
Let me know what you think guys.

PS. Freddy and the Baroness will be coming out once finished.

Added a couple of potential artworks, or i might use some hi-res photo's from my SLR.

IMG_4679_zps10808198.jpg
IMG_4673_zps1d34158b.jpg
2427177996_d48123eea1_zpsa32cc924.jpg
2426375003_0f36379691_zpsad00f39f.jpg
IMG_4520_zpsfe2c8e3d.jpg

Thought i would post a couple of pics of the display case that i have made over the weekend for the Wolf. This measures W 120cm... H 100cm... D 50cm made from Poly-carbonate. Not 100% happy at the moment and a few minor adjustments to make, but for a first attempt at making one of these, not a bad first effort.

Great news that this piece is going to be a smaller run than anyone could have imagined.

Going to put some artwork in the back and the sides of the display case, and i may also do a film based floor for it as well and really make a showcase out of it, with some down lights as well.
Let me know what you think guys.

PS. Freddy and the Baroness will be coming out once finished.

Added a couple of potential artworks, or i might use some hi-res photo's from my SLR.

IMG_4679_zps10808198.jpg
IMG_4673_zps1d34158b.jpg
2427177996_d48123eea1_zpsa32cc924.jpg
2426375003_0f36379691_zpsad00f39f.jpg
IMG_4520_zpsfe2c8e3d.jpg

Thats looks great mate, love the case, i need to get some kind of cover for mine..

Once the production stops on this and sells out this will become a ultimate grail, in ten years time i can see this going for 12 grand +. People will be rolling over killing each other to get one of these mark my words..

Are you insane? No one will ever pay 12k for this.

Plus their will probably be 30 other predator statues released in the same scale between now and then.

This LSF will be one of many...

Chris

Predator yes, Predator Wolf....who knows. (not that I think it'll be 12k or anywhere near that or care about resale)

I just don't want to miss this one because I don't see another Predator Wolf of this awesomeness being made....but if it is...sell this one and buy the better one.

the only thing about reselling any piece for me is losing money on it. If I sold off my entire collection today and I broke even, I would be happy.

Back