Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some really quick shots of the Wolf.. I'm still getting things set up so I'll have more detailed pics of the room once Maul arrives..

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

My box and shipping label are hand marked #400093 I think 93 is my statues #.. do the rest of you have any similar number???

I love Wolf's biomask.
It's a shame, though. I may never put it on this piece because the unmasked sculpt and paint is so damn awesome. :rock

Nice pics everyone.

I've analyzed the whip and I think it is inevitable that if you display it there will be some paint cracking at the handle area.

The whip is flexible rubber all the way to the hilt so as the weight of the whip slowly stretches the rubber there will be some paint flaking as it bends a little.

He looks great with the whip so I'm going to display him with it anyway but this is something I think we're all going to have to accept.

Stop staring at Wolf. :horror

Have you had any issues with yours Attom, or has everything been as it should be ? I think that the couple of people that have had the odd issue with this piece have been the unlucky ones, most seem to be coming through without any problems.

Great pics and congrats again ! :clap

A friend of mine got his the other day and his had some issues too.

He told me they forgot to put nettings on the legs, so he sent his back for a replacement.

J/K :nana: :wave

A friend of mine got his the other day and his had some issues too.

He told me they forgot to put nettings on the legs, so he sent his back for a replacement.

J/K :nana: :wave

I like the netting that much that i have cut the legs off and kept the netting.

:rotfl:rotfl

Stop staring at Wolf. :horror

Have you had any issues with yours Attom, or has everything been as it should be ? I think that the couple of people that have had the odd issue with this piece have been the unlucky ones, most seem to be coming through without any problems.

Great pics and congrats again ! :clap

He's as close to perfect as he can be...:) Assuming the Preds are he's ...:)

it all looks awesome.... i'm flexing him on saturday. This is something i really can't afford but have to have :lol

nice pics and vids everyone :clap:clap
forget saturday he is now flexed...:panic: brought him through collectibles direct. The 10% deposit was £170 :horror and that's not dollars :thud:

he's awesome can't wait :)

Back