Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well put, exactly what I thought when I saw it. The best part is for me that its of my favorite pred. Needless to say as every hour passes I keep convincing myself that I am going to get it before I even know how much the D$%^ thing is going to be......sigh, Id hate to be extremely disappointed... SS PLEASEEEE give us news about this soon!!!!!:monkey2
Considering the astonishing pose, the fact that he's your favorite Predator, and the size.. I say you should do whatever you can to get him. I've actually just decided to sell all my HT Predator figures. :panic:

It really is just the best Pred pose ever isn't it?
It truly is :1-1:

I usually don't like the poses SS chooses, but lately they have been nailing the poses on my favorite guys.. Cyborg Maul, Bambi Burster, this Wolfy statue..
Compare those to their 1:4 Alien Maquette..

It's funny the way people hate Wolf as a character but love him in figure and statue form. Face it; Wolf is awesome in every aspect of life.:rock
Wolf is an amazing Predator.
Design, Character, Backstory, everything. I just do not like how the Strause Brothers made him appear so...stupid, in AvP:R..

Wolf is an amazing Predator.
Design, Character, Backstory, everything. I just do not like how the Strause Brothers made him appear so...stupid, in AvP:R..

Hmm, yeah I see what you mean. Personally I have a great love for Wolf, even in the abomination that was AVP:R; although I still think it's a fun film to watch, especially watching Wolf. Imagine if actual film makers were given the opportunity to work Wolf into their film. Wolf in space, kicking ass!

Nice to see you back on the board more often :wave make more videos! :lol

I'd have loved to mate. I enjoyed making them. I became a youtube partner just as I stopped but haven't been well lately , hopefully getting on top of it soon though and then hopefully back to making videos !. :yess:

Anyway back on topic , wolf ftw. :lecture

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042704364.jpg

In my previous posts i was predicting a much higher price tag, i got a :mad: face and a SHHHHHH so i changed my response to something that is far from reality...$700-800 price tag. I was being facetious.

Ahhh, the constant problem of not reading back far enough strikes again. Apologies.

... another topic: these new threads are moving way too fast.

The scale is perfect if you ask me! Wont take up too much place, the pricetag wont be as high as many predicted, and I can probably afford it :D

Looks more like 1/3. That just might make it not quite as expensive as predicted. Time will tell. I can't wait for all of the excitement of SDCC to end so we can get to the details of this new line.

Back