Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But in that article they state it will inch closer to the $1000 mark. Why release a statement like that for it to be over 2 1/2 times that? If that were the case then they should put in there that it'll be around $2000. They don't have to lie or lead collectors on, it'll sale irregardless.

But in that article they state it will inch closer to the $1000 mark. Why release a statement like that for it to be over 2 1/2 times that? If that were the case then they should put in there that it'll be around $2000. They don't have to lie or lead collectors on, it'll sale irregardless.
Well, they are basing it to a $300 1/4 PF.. Predator and Alien 1/4 PF's (Maquette, whatever..) are usually $600-$1,000...

in a perfect world this would be priced at $700-800.

1/4 scale= $300-$400 so 1/2 scale is 2xs the size should be 2xs the price= $700-800

not really though.. Since these statues are three dimensional, it's actually 2 times wider, 2 times taller, and 2 times deeper( 2x2x2 ), which means doubling the size of a statue would require 8x more material and puts it at the $2400 range. From material cost stand point alone, we're actually getting a much better deal per square cube on these bigger statue than the smaller stuff when they sell them for less than the 2k mark.. but I guess that's why the casting tends to be thinner on these bigger items in order to save on the material cost that's required..

Last edited:
I'd love to pass on this so I can save up for a P2, or any other Predator really.. And some Aliens if they decide to make them too, but that pose..

This pose is just incredible. So wild, so comic-like, so POWERFUL. I just love it. A truly unchained, rage-filled, badass Predator pose. :monkey2

but SS has never even sold their true 1:2 scale pieces for more than 2k, so I don't know why so many people are saying it will go over that amount, but I could be wrong, looking at the track record, it just wouldn't make sense. This piece will NOT be a true 1:2 scale piece.

True but all the pieces are right at 2k and considering price increases in the past year id say it pushing over the 2k limit is a very big possibility. Like I said I hope I am wrong, very wrong. :) Id love for it to be 1k ish as mentioned in the first post but I believe that is extremely wishful thinking :(

Not sure if this link was posted yet, but more information this announcement can be found here:

https://comics.ign.com/articles/118/1182612p1.html

I for one will start saving for this guy - looks freakin INCREDIBLE!

I can't get over how cool is thing is too. The pose the sculpting everything looks so cool and to bad the movie was kind of crappy. This makes me want to see us do the Wolf as a 19inch figure real bad but I must say this could be the coolest high end statue ever. Lets see P1 and P2 done up like this SS. WOW I might have to own this one. The pose is just second to none. ADI and company really did an outstanding job on this and they should do up an Alien warrior while their at it.

but that pose..

This pose is just incredible. So wild, so comic-like, so POWERFUL. I just love it. A truly unchained, rage-filled, badass Predator pose. :monkey2

Very well put, exactly what I thought when I saw it. The best part is for me that its of my favorite pred. Needless to say as every hour passes I keep convincing myself that I am going to get it before I even know how much the D$%^ thing is going to be......sigh, Id hate to be extremely disappointed... SS PLEASEEEE give us news about this soon!!!!!:monkey2

I'd love to pass on this so I can save up for a P2, or any other Predator really.. And some Aliens if they decide to make them too, but that pose..

It really is just the best Pred pose ever isn't it?

One thing we can count on these days: Expect to be SHOCKED by the price. :lol

dr-evil-one-million-dollars.jpg

So according to SS they only have the AVP license for this scale when it comes to Alien and Predator,gutted :(

This is amazing though,cant buy anything from AVP though,especially something of this price range,P1 or 2 a different story altogether

That freaking sucks because what the heck is CM doing with Predator now days? I rather see SS do a P2 than CM. A new P1 huge and done up like this Wolf would so rule. Hopefully SS can get the rights in the next year or two.

Back