Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me a pessimist, but as soon as I saw the size and intricasies of it, all I could think of were the inevitable reports of QC issues. :p

I'm not sure why they put this in the LSF line. It doesn't really belong. It's obviously 1/4 scale. That's not a bad thing, but it's getting _____ envy from the other LSF pieces it's hanging around.

I'm not sure why they put this in the LSF line. It doesn't really belong. It's obviously 1/4 scale. That's not a bad thing, but it's getting _____ envy from the other LSF pieces it's hanging around.

They're calling it a LSF because of the height of the entire piece, not just the scale size of Wolf.

True, he looks tiny next to the other LSFs.

f5baecad.jpg

LSPSSCALE06.jpg

They're calling it a LSF because of the height of the entire piece, not just the scale size of Wolf.

In that case, Spiderman comiquette and Thor PF should be LSFs too. Their height is comparable.

I think they just wanted another item in the line, and by calling it an LSF they maybe able to get away with charging more.

Hope someone asks them the approximate scale of the statue, so we can clear it up.

Last edited:
In that case, Spiderman comiquette and Thor PF should be LSFs too. Their height is comparable.

I think they just wanted another item in the line, and by calling it an LSF they maybe able to get away with charging more.

Hope someone asks them the approximate scale of the statue, so we can clear it up.

Just going off what they put in the announcement. To me, it looks bigger than 1/4 but smaller than 1/3. :dunno

They're gonna do Juggernaut and maybe Sentinel as LSF. They said they scrapped the Juggernaut and remade one even bigger, I'm pretty sure the new one is meant as an LSF, but probably won't be revealed til later..

People aren't as big on spending over $1K on stuff, so we'll see.

And even less are big on spending over $2k

SS did say the LSF's would be roughly 1k. This will be more than 1k, but shouldn't be anywhere near the 2k we originally thought. I will say it will still cost us $1200-1300.

Ok so, LSF stands for big statue now. Scales not relevant as long as it's big. At least thats what I'm taking from this. I guess that's not a big deal. But they're not going to display as well together because of that.

the fact that this is not true 1:2 is FANTASTIC news to me :D

It should make incorporating wolf much much easier! Woot!

fast forward to 1:55. He has a switch out arm too. Open shuriken or spear? They all look awesome, glad I don't collect SW.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUulHY2PoAI&feature=player_embedded"]‪Especial SDCC 2011 Sideshow Legendary Scale Figures 1:2 - Videocast Limited Edition #13‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a freez frame from a vid and them pasted side by side.

LSPs01.jpg

LSPSSCALE08.jpg

actually from what i can see in the video, the wolf maquette will come up to the shoulder level of the mark III.

That's roughly about the same size as the P1 maquette.

Can't wait for this man! :yess:

Back