Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop giving Sideshow idea's. I think we all expect the price to be high but how nice would it be if they pleasently suprised us with the price on this line...

in a perfect world this would be priced at $700-800.

1/4 scale= $300-$400 so 1/2 scale is 2xs the size should be 2xs the price= $700-800

So according to SS they only have the AVP license for this scale when it comes to Alien and Predator,gutted :(

This is amazing though,cant buy anything from AVP though,especially something of this price range,P1 or 2 a different story altogether

So according to SS they only have the AVP license for this scale when it comes to Alien and Predator,gutted :(

P1 or 2 a different story altogether

"relief washes over me, in an awesome wave"

as you said, if they had the license for the Winston Predators...

This is amazing though,cant buy anything from AVP though,especially something of this price range,P1 or 2 a different story altogether

where did you read that? As far as I know, anything P1 or P2 can be made in any scale they want. They already have the license. SS, on numerous occasions has hinted at them doing a 1:2 P1. It wouldn't make any sense that SS can do a 1:2 lsb, but not a full 1:2. They have already made the P1 in every scale except for 1:5 I believe.

it looks amazing, the pose is incredible but with so much stuff comming i´ll have to check if i can get it latter , thought that didn´t happend with the dog alien maquette :(

in a perfect world this would be priced at $700-800.

1/4 scale= $300-$400 so 1/2 scale is 2xs the size should be 2xs the price= $700-800

Alas, you forget. 1/4 Predator and Alien statues average around $800. PF's these are not. This will easily be around $1600, but I'm betting more.

where did you read that? As far as I know, anything P1 or P2 can be made in any scale they want. They already have the license. SS, on numerous occasions has hinted at them doing a 1:2 P1. It wouldn't make any sense that SS can do a 1:2 lsb, but not a full 1:2. They have already made the P1 in every scale except for 1:5 I believe.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=34575&ref=conheader

Under the video,although on reflection that might be stating just what is in the video,im not sure,i hope your right!

Alas, you forget. 1/4 Predator and Alien statues average around $800. PF's these are not. This will easily be around $1600, but I'm betting more.

In my previous posts i was predicting a much higher price tag, i got a :mad: face and a SHHHHHH so i changed my response to something that is far from reality...$700-800 price tag. I was being facetious.

I am with others on the price, I think it will be anywhere from $2000-$2600 judging from other statues that are 1:2 scale ( not saying this one is exactly 1:2 but it will be close or near 1:3 scale ) With the level of detail that is going into this one I just think it will be over 2k pretty easy.

I hope very much I am wrong and its more in the 1.2-1.5k ish range because I could obtain it for that price which will require selling 2 of my more valuable pieces. Since space is a major issue for me id have to get rid of one of my cases anyway, so selling pieces to make room for it makes the most sense for me . This is now my grail piece to own and I hope I can get it somehow or another :)

I am with others on the price, I think it will be anywhere from $2000-$2600 judging from other statues that are 1:2 scale ( not saying this one is exactly 1:2 but it will be close or near 1:3 scale ) With the level of detail that is going into this one I just think it will be over 2k pretty easy.

I hope very much I am wrong and its more in the 1.2-1.5k ish range because I could obtain it for that price which will require selling 2 of my more valuable pieces. Since space is a major issue for me id have to get rid of one of my cases anyway, so selling pieces to make room for it makes the most sense for me . This is now my grail piece to own and I hope I can get it somehow or another :)

but SS has never even sold their true 1:2 scale pieces for more than 2k, so I don't know why so many people are saying it will go over that amount, but I could be wrong, looking at the track record, it just wouldn't make sense. This piece will NOT be a true 1:2 scale piece.

Back