Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And don't I know it Python! Can't find one for love no money! In all honesty... The pose isn't all that... It's just that it looks so friggin accurate (excluding the plasma cannon)... And like you said... Stan the man was involved!
It'll pop up one day I'm certain of it... Or I'll end up getting the P1 from Prime 1 Studios... Cough cough!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

if Prime gets the license, it won't be for 1/4. 1/3 would be my bet. I wouldn't sell my SWS Pred even if Prime did do one in that scale. I'm positive SS will do a different 1/4 P1 at some point, but it won't compare.

The pose is good from certain angles Col. If you look at it central to the Predator logo it looks like it's uncomfortably leaning. Turn it to the right a tad and it looks like a winner!
Don't hate the pose, hence I'm after buying it... Lol!
Just not my favourite pose given pieces like the Cinemaquette and Wolf LSF.

If the Wolf does get a re release I'll be surprised.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

And don't I know it Python! Can't find one for love no money! In all honesty... The pose isn't all that... It's just that it looks so friggin accurate (excluding the plasma cannon)... And like you said... Stan the man was involved!
It'll pop up one day I'm certain of it... Or I'll end up getting the P1 from Prime 1 Studios... Cough cough!

Honestly, the SWS P1 maquette isn't as camera friendly as it could be, the pose often looks awkward in pictures. But believe me, that doesn't carry through to reality, the pose is awesome! It isn't perfect, but I still love pretty much everything about it. It is always possible we may see another, but that one will always be the one Stan made. Nothing Prime 1, or anybody else makes will change that. I love it. I do really hope P1 put out a 1/4 P2 though seeing as we won't be getting any alterations to the SSC version...

I think the base is much better on the CM. Hopefully I won't regret selling it, I don't think I will cause I firmly believe someone will top it at some point.

I think the base is much better on the CM. Hopefully I won't regret selling it, I don't think I will cause I firmly believe someone will top it at some point.

That's the thing. There will always be a better one later. As long as there's still a demand, some company will capitalize on it.

yea, I used to say SS would never go back to remaking this, but now I'm not so sure considering SS has been putting out items that sold out years ago. When the next Pred movie comes out, It won't surprise me to see this back. Yes, this was a major headache for them, but all they have to do is change the styrofoam or even ship this out in 2 boxes instead of 1. The demand is defn still there for at least 100 more. It would be a big kick in the balls for sure to ppl that payed a lot for it, but that's how SS rolls. Watch it not have the leg netting too lol.

If they should roll anything out... Bring on the original Predator Maquette for those of us who just can't ****ing find one at a sane price.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.
Will make a lot of collectors happy and pissed both at same time haha

I found someone who is willing to part with LSF Wolf Predator for $3,200 shipped. I have this impulse to want to buy it at that price, but my concern is I may be paying too much for it. This guy doesn't show up that often on Ebay or the Facebook forums.

Is $3,200 shipped for LSF Predator too much?

if Prime gets the license, it won't be for 1/4. 1/3 would be my bet. I wouldn't sell my SWS Pred even if Prime did do one in that scale. I'm positive SS will do a different 1/4 P1 at some point, but it won't compare.

Exactly dude won't sell at all. it was hard work to get this. I hard a friend who had to trade a friend some stuff to help get mines for me. I will never forget that, he will always be my bro for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if ss will remake this and just change a small thing like they did with the big lsf skeleton guy from the cotd line? I sure wouldn't say never. I sure didn't expect the skeleton guy to be ever remade.

I wonder if ss will remake this and just change a small thing like they did with the big lsf skeleton guy from the cotd line? I sure wouldn't say never. I sure didn't expect the skeleton guy to be ever remade.

that's SS own original line n this is not original ... with ADI

i wanted it so i got it when it was up for PO. never had second thought about it even accurate or not. collector brothers even with retail this will cost bomb, for international customers it will be a bomb considering $ rate. at the time when i got 1$ rate was 53-54 now its 70. shipping was 500$ n for this big box shipping is 700$ now. don't forget customs. re-release even @ retail will cost 700$-800$ more for international collectors

That's a question only you can answer.

While it may be a good deal to some, others will say it's too much.
Depends what you think it's worth.

Very good answer, thank you. I had initially passed on this Predator when it was up for sale on Sideshow. Yet, I was full of regret after reading all the praises once people had it in hand. At $3200 my initial thought is that it is too much and that makes me very sad, because I really want this piece. Perhaps it is better to wait and keep an eye out for a better deal. Again thank you for your input.

Back