Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice upgrade, especially the vial and cannons. Gotta repaint mine as well. Thanks!

Hey Freaks,
So you've seen the Wolf LSF plasma cannon upgrade I have done, which is movie accurate.
Think it's time to upgrade is left arm gauntlet.
Here it is on the Wolf as per from Sideshow...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448107061.784447.jpg
Here is the movie accurate gauntlet...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448107104.797787.jpg

I'm going to update mine with the red finish and red symbols.

Then I need to accurize the Laser Claymore Mines with a better paint app.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I want to add laser into his mask too but since the masked head is too small IMO so... never mind. I modded my smaller figures all the time but not with statues. But the gauntlet idea is good. I might do it with luminous decals and black wash. Should look good IMO.

I want to add laser into his mask too but since the masked head is too small IMO so... never mind. I modded my smaller figures all the time but not with statues. But the gauntlet idea is good. I might do it with luminous decals and black wash. Should look good IMO.

Yeah go for it mate. I'm cracking on with mine soon.
The masked portrait I feel is spot on size wise... But each to their own opinions ;)
After having my head repainted, plasma cannons and Vial properly painted... This piece is my Grail! I am dying to add the 1:1 Wolf Bust to my collection and through a great friend I have one held for me. Just getting the funds together as these things are so rare and expensive now!
I've not heard of luminous decals before? Will you need a UV light to see them or what? Sorry if it's a silly question. Or do you mean they are very bright?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Not seen.any on eBay for ages rocking horse whit now. I'd sell mine wouldn't except less then £5,000. All boxed up safe at my parents house now till I move.

This thing doesn't even have an ES, we've seen three items re-issued by Sideshow this week alone, you'd have to be bonkers to pay that, but each to their own I guess.

This thing doesn't even have an ES, we've seen three items re-issued by Sideshow this week alone, you'd have to be bonkers to pay that, but each to their own I guess.

True... SS could just decide to add or change a little bit and reissue it again.

True... SS could just decide to add or change a little bit and reissue it again.

They seem to be going for the low hanging fruit so to speak. Easy to ship at a price point more people are willing to part with. I still think they have no desire to revisit this particular piece.

I still think they have no desire to revisit this particular piece.

Indeed. This is one of those pieces that's more trouble than it's worth. But I won't put anything past Sideshow (I guess they're not calling themselves Sideshow "Collectibles" anymore) as they are still a business. Removing the netting on the legs and better packaging to minimize dreads breaking should do it. But no one will be happy with the price. There's no way you'll see this listed at $2K again... and everyone had issues with it at that price point. :lol

yea, I used to say SS would never go back to remaking this, but now I'm not so sure considering SS has been putting out items that sold out years ago. When the next Pred movie comes out, It won't surprise me to see this back. Yes, this was a major headache for them, but all they have to do is change the styrofoam or even ship this out in 2 boxes instead of 1. The demand is defn still there for at least 100 more. It would be a big kick in the balls for sure to ppl that payed a lot for it, but that's how SS rolls. Watch it not have the leg netting too lol.

Back