Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this was being remade, I won't think it'll be 2,000 US$ anymore due to today's inflation. Let alone the qualities. Look at the prices of XM statues. Look at what happened to P2 maquette...
For 3,200 US$, ask yourself you really want it or not. I bought it at the original price years ago and it's the best statue I have to this day.

People scoffed at the 2k price point, even though it has grown in popularity (mainly due to its rarity) I doubt people would pay any more for it. I certainly wouldn't, I didn't pay 2k for it mind due to it being very expensive and open ES!... If it came back at the same price however, I would seriously consider getting one.

If this was being remade, I won't think it'll be 2,000 US$ anymore due to today's inflation. Let alone the qualities. Look at the prices of XM statues. Look at what happened to P2 maquette...
For 3,200 US$, ask yourself you really want it or not. I bought it at the original price years ago and it's the best statue I have to this day.

Death was the same price after years of being sold out. SS could easily just take away the whip and extra head and say that one was exclusive, slap the 2k price tag on it and it would still sell.

Death was the same price after years of being sold out. SS could easily just take away the whip and extra head and say that one was exclusive, slap the 2k price tag on it and it would still sell.

And they probably will do that. Netting on the legs will be free of charge. Thanks SS!

Prime 1's making 1/3 scale statues with quality miles above anything Sideshow could hope to accomplish for under 1k.

I would probably get this if it was reissued I held off due to buying a house and price, figuring it would be around for awhile with the open edition.

I really don't know what the fuss is all about. What was done was done. I am sure a lot of people bought this because of how good it looked. Scale wise I'm so happy with it. Any bigger would have caused major problems displaying it. Just remember also this isn't a hollow piece neither so it's quite heavy. At the time my only complaint being the quality control. But it's to be expected from Sideshow standards.

I really don't know what the fuss is all about. What was done was done. I am sure a lot of people bought this because of how good it looked. Scale wise I'm so happy with it. Any bigger would have caused major problems displaying it. Just remember also this isn't a hollow piece neither so it's quite heavy. At the time my only complaint being the quality control. But it's to be expected from Sideshow standards.

The fuss is this is a major inaccuracy for a license that very much requires accuracy, and it's not some obscure little thing sideshow missed. They couldn't be bothered to just have someone spend 30 seconds to eyeball a wolf predator photo or the ADI sample vs the China factory production sample before approve mass production for a $2000 statue.

Will you pay $2000-3000 for an ironman with a green leg armor? I wouldn't, same applies here. You can tell yourself whatever to justify paying a few grand on a statue that has such obvious inaccuracy though, it's your money.

Prime1 can't come soon enough to get this license and does it justice.

Doubtful it's not hollow. It may be weighty and not thin, however I don't think most people remember how heavy a truly solid piece was ;p

Worth a tad more than $500...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451460364.061438.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451460440.541742.jpg

But each to there own... Personally... Best looking Predator piece to date. Not the most accurate... But the best!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The fuss is this is a major inaccuracy for a license that very much requires accuracy, and it's not some obscure little thing sideshow missed. They couldn't be bothered to just have someone spend 30 seconds to eyeball a wolf predator photo or the ADI sample vs the China factory production sample before approve mass production for a $2000 statue.

Will you pay $2000-3000 for an ironman with a green leg armor? I wouldn't, same applies here. You can tell yourself whatever to justify paying a few grand on a statue that has such obvious inaccuracy though, it's your money.

Prime1 can't come soon enough to get this license and does it justice.
You can't be in this hobby and have that kind of attitude, nothing is 100% accurate. We don't care you would not spend $500 on it, that is just a stupid remark. Don't look at the P2 Maquette, you will have a heart attack.

Show me where all these accurate pred statues are if this one is so bad? I assume you have nothing in your collection if you won't buy this due to a silly detail like the netting. Passing on this due to the netting and a prime 1 pipe dream is a mistake. Netting or not this is still one of the best pred statues out there IMO. Sure it would have been better without it, but saying it is the same as a wrong color statue is a bit much.

You can't be in this hobby and have that kind of attitude, nothing is 100% accurate. We don't care you would not spend $500 on it, that is just a stupid remark. Don't look at the P2 Maquette, you will have a heart attack.

Show me where all these accurate pred statues are if this one is so bad? I assume you have nothing in your collection if you won't buy this due to a silly detail like the netting. Passing on this due to the netting and a prime 1 pipe dream is a mistake. Netting or not this is still one of the best pred statues out there IMO. Sure it would have been better without it, but saying it is the same as a wrong color statue is a bit much.

I couldn't agree more with 67L88Stingray. I love attention to detail, but I'm not **** about it. I don't understand why a true Predator fan would not buy an amazing statue due to leggings, cut them off. Where does it say Sideshow admitted to messing up with the leggings? Too many assumptions going on about leggings of all things.

Back