Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, but with Wolf, you get a lot more detail, and 2 switch out parts. I admit, I would've bought Wolverine if he came with some of the switch out heads that were made for him. Wolverine is obviously wider, but at the same height, I think Wolf is more bang for the buck compared to Wolverine.
Agreed. Wolf is more VFM with switchout heads, weapons, half an alien and more sculpt and detailing per unit area compared to the other LSFs (save for the Endo). And yeah, Wolverine shud've had an alternate teeth-grinding masked or unmasked portrait.

But they are all different scales. Which is why Sideshow made up the LSF line. We've been asking for larger scaled maquettes (1/3 in my case) and now we got them.:yess:
And I wanted a proper 1:2 Wolf. Or any Predator for that matter! :thud: :D

Cheers,
Neo.

Yeah, a 1:2 Predator would run around $3000 or more. Plus I doubt it would have the dynamic pose and extra Alien on the base.

I think SS wants to do a true 1:2 P1 for sure, but yea, it's gonna be $3k minimum. That would dwarf the 40in LSF's.

do you have the CM Pred? That thing, at 1/3, is big and heavy, I could only imagine how big of a pain in the ass a 1:2 would be to display, not to mention the box, I don't see how anyone could keep a box for such a big piece. I don't know, I don't forsee that's something I would get, but time will tell considering the going rates for the CM right now. SS has also stated they want to do a full 1:1 as well, I've already had 2 of those, no thanks on another one.

Yeah, a 1:2 Predator would run around $3000 or more. Plus I doubt it would have the dynamic pose and extra Alien on the base.
Maybe not the Alien but they could easily manage a dynamic pose on a 1:2 Predator. Not as dynamic as the Wolf though.
do you have the CM Pred? That thing, at 1/3, is big and heavy, I could only imagine how big of a pain in the ass a 1:2 would be to display, not to mention the box, I don't see how anyone could keep a box for such a big piece. I don't know, I don't forsee that's something I would get, but time will tell considering the going rates for the CM right now. SS has also stated they want to do a full 1:1 as well, I've already had 2 of those, no thanks on another one.
Whaaaaa.........:horror

You mean a full size Predator figure?? When did they say that? It'd be a pain but I'd love to own one cuz I don't have much to display at the moment :eek:

you'd be looking at a 4.5-5' tall statue

:thud:
But would be cool nonetheless!

Cheers,
Neo.

Nooo :( I do want him tho, but cant justify the goin rates on ebay, mabes one day tho! On the plus side, I have a HUGE walk in closet that could easily store the box and still have room for tons of other things, But a Half scale P1 would be the centerpiece of my collection for sure!

If CM is smart they will do another Predator, maybe wolf or predator 2. I have heard rumors but we all know about them

You mean a full size Predator figure?? When did they say that? It'd be a pain but I'd love to own one cuz I don't have much to display at the moment :eek:

Cheers,
Neo.

maybe this thread should be stickied for folks like you to poke through :wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93415&page=4

Nooo :( I do want him tho, but cant justify the goin rates on ebay, mabes one day tho! On the plus side, I have a HUGE walk in closet that could easily store the box and still have room for tons of other things, But a Half scale P1 would be the centerpiece of my collection for sure!

well, at the prices the CM goes for, might be best for you just to wait and see if SS comes through on a 1:2 cause the price the CM costs would prolly be pretty close to a 1:2 (potentially).

If CM is smart they will do another Predator, maybe wolf or predator 2. I have heard rumors but we all know about them

George from CM has been quoted as saying they won't do multiple characters from a franchise (of course, this was after all those Terminator pieces were made). I wouldn't hold my breath on CM doing a P2, SS has confirmed him though.

Not sure how many people know but Paul Komoda sculpted this piece, same guy that did the Cinemaquette Alien. He did the wolf but someone else did the base. He knows his scale so if he was told to make it 1:3 then that's what it is.

LOLS at those who scorned my scale graphic as being wrong. 1/3 for the win! :nana:

I want this bad boy but 2k i will have to wait. I just can't see myself collecting the many 2k plus statues coming out soon. I do agree these are the best detail statues Ive seen but no Im not going to spend 2k per statue now. I know myself, if I have one I want many more. I love the obi wan and darth maul even more. But at 2k I will pass. Props to all who can afford these super pricey items.

I want this bad boy but 2k i will have to wait. I just can't see myself collecting the many 2k plus statues coming out soon. I do agree these are the best detail statues Ive seen but no Im not going to spend 2k per statue now. I know myself, if I have one I want many more. I love the obi wan and darth maul even more. But at 2k I will pass. Props to all who can afford these super pricey items.

I dont want anything else than Predator line not even Batman n other superhero or Star wars....... so it must buy for me. this is most baDasS Predator ......

If anyone in md/dc east coast side needs one I can get it for 1600.00 shipped. If interested email me ASAP. Its very time sensitive. Who knows maybe someone really wants one for a bit less I might be able to help a fellow collector out in return I might need their help one day. It will have to be local pick up if anyone lives or is willing to stop by to pick it up. I have the same price for the t-800 endo skeleton as well. These just brought statue collecting to another level. Who knows maybe if they make one of these legendary scale darth talon statue. I will be tempted. But must resist. Lol.

you think you have it bad try the exchange rate here in nz then see $2000usa go to $2800 with out post .. and the pound is worse :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back