Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's because Sideshow is the corporate juggernaut set to take over the world of collectibles and charge whatever they want because we'll pay it.:panic::wink1:
btw...this just got pushed back to December. Kinda sucks but, more time can be better...I guess.

Still says September on the SS site but I'm not surprised it got pushed back. Happens with everything these days.

No limited to all the LSF, you can buy it any time just like mark 3 , they still selling it.

Don't count on these being available forever. Look at what happened with the chrome Endoskull.

Is SS taking us on a ride?
:mad:

Cheers,
Neo.

I still believe that the original scale representation they had was the right one where top to bottom was 24-25", we will all know the truth about this eventually but hopefully for Sideshow's sake it's actually 31" from the top of his mask to the bottom.

I have put much thought into buying this statue...I was dead against it at first when I saw the price but this is the main piece I wanted for the past year to come out!

Gah such a tough decision. I already talked it over with my wife and she wants me to get it for my "Man" room once we buy our house. ( she loves this stuff just as much as I do ).

I guess I looked at it this way. Yeah I probably wont be able to buy anymore pieces the rest of the year...but...do I really want anymore pieces the rest of this year. So far I have seen zero interest ( not including the HT p2 which I am now passing on ). I think I am gonna make the plunge and get it.

One question. Has anyone got a firm ship quote from SS yet on this piece? I live way out East and was wondering what I would be looking at for shipping. I tried to figure it out myself by inputting the box dimensions and such.....without insurance it was like $60. I wouldnt imagine it would be more than $100

Don't count on these being available forever. Look at what happened with the chrome Endoskull.

The chrome skull went the way of the Dino's cos they had a very high failure rate of getting perfectly chromed skulls.

Hence the invention of the combat bust. You've not seen the combat go out of production ya? :peace

i thought about this purchase for days on end, but, finally, there is no statue out there worth 2000, and on top of that, add shipping, too bad though, cause i was going to get it, till i saw the final price, this is probably a sign that all future scale pieces will be 2 grand

i thought about this purchase for days on end, but, finally, there is no statue out there worth 2000, and on top of that, add shipping, too bad though, cause i was going to get it, till i saw the final price, this is probably a sign that all future scale pieces will be 2 grand

I m ok with this one but future scale pieces :thud: .....for those i m ouT

Why $2k? What am I missing on the legendary figures? Is the craftmanship that much better?

It's because of the name. Put it Legendary etc etc and you can ask 2K for them, even if they are 1:3.XX scale like this one.

is it me or did the 1:3 scale specs drop off the product page?

now it just says 31 inches but no reference to this being 1:3
No wonder why!

Back