Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how many people know but Paul Komoda sculpted this piece, same guy that did the Cinemaquette Alien. He did the wolf but someone else did the base. He knows his scale so if he was told to make it 1:3 then that's what it is.

334aab1f.jpg

Looks like he's giving him a purple nurple. :lol

How hard is it to take a photo of this statue sitting next to one of the thousands of collectibles Sideshow has?

You can actually even see the P1 Maquette in the background of one of those photos... :lol

Come on, just move it over a foot or two!

Where are all the "It has to be 1/4" crowd?

Dude, I still think its going to come out looking 1/4 scale.

BUT I ordered it regardless.

Have you seen how big the 1/4 P1 is? Its pretty huge.

I'm still pretty sure this piece will be smaller than the cinemaquette P1.

Time will tell i guess.

For me 1/4 is still ok, if its 1/3 bonus :lecture

Dude, I still think its going to come out looking 1/4 scale.

BUT I ordered it regardless.

Have you seen how big the 1/4 P1 is? Its pretty huge.

I'm still pretty sure this piece will be smaller than the cinemaquette P1.

Time will tell i guess.

For me 1/4 is still ok, if its 1/3 bonus :lecture

Me too. I've a feeling that we won't actually get what we see Paul sculpting. There's a considerable difference between that and all the SDCC pics we've seen. So, yeah 1/3 would indeed be a bonus!! :clap

Cheers,
Neo.

we'll know soon enough, I've got both and I'm sure a lot of others do too, so I'm very anxious to compare Wolf to the CM and SS.

I still don't think it's 1/3 but see little point spamming the thread about it. Same with the price - I am just over it and have been avoiding the bull ____ that has gone on in this thread.

hi what size is this in cm is it for sale ?

It is the Sideshow Predator Maquette. It's 24" (61cm) tall. It is sold out from Sideshow you will have to find it on somewhere like ebay. You are looking at up to $2000 for a regular version and up to $3000 for an exclusive which has an extra bio helmet display head.

Back