Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know where I can get this figure for $1800+shipping? AFX had it for preorder a coupld of weeks ago and now they're sold out. I greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :pray:

where where where? :panic::rotfl. AP collectibles had it for 10% off, then if you got the additional 5% first order discount, it would've brought it down to $1740 shipped for me. Alas, it's sold out there now. My NRD isn't tranferable anyways through Alterego, but by the time I found out about this deal, AP and Alterego were both sold out. Not sure if retailers like this will offer it again once it's sold out through them. I noticed very few even offer the IM anymore and nobody else offers the Endo. I don't know how it works :dunno

Anybody know where I can get this figure for $1800+shipping? AFX had it for preorder a coupld of weeks ago and now they're sold out. I greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :pray:

Really? I just PO from them two weeks ago, and I though they have more, wow, I guess one of this guy from the forum pm me and got it.
Good luck man.

get it from retailer from US then ??
the problem is $1999 us is $2900 with exchange fees then customs would charge at lest $700 on that when it gets here bloody thefs
:mad: may be some one will sell me one private one day

is it me or did the 1:3 scale specs drop off the product page?

now it just says 31 inches but no reference to this being 1:3

is it me or did the 1:3 scale specs drop off the product page?

now it just says 31 inches but no reference to this being 1:3

I can't see it there. It obviously isn't 1:3 - the Wolf would have to be almost as tall as the whole statue to be 1:3.

Back