Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm forgoing the Skeletor statue, the Vader PF, and the gorgeous 1:1 P2 bust to focus on my house and finally starting my lightsaber collection (7 of 15 hilts so far).

But this is happening. PO for sure.

JhNeQKw.jpg

ouY4PMS.jpg

This is one of the easiest purchases I'll ever make in this hobby... Save for any nasty surprises with the price of course.

I’ve said in the past the only other Predator LSB I would buy would be a masked City Hunter. Turns out I’m a filthy liar.

I find it hard to be a Wolf fan because the movie was sooo bad and sooo dark you can't even appreciate the work on the Predator... but hell, this looks magnificent. I'm leaning towards picking up the new P1 Maquette and pair it up with this

yep, I will have to get this too. God damnit SS, at least come close to this paint app on the final. Please!

This is one of the easiest purchases I'll ever make in this hobby... Save for any nasty surprises with the price of course.

Or the production quality. ;)

Their track record with Wolf seems to be pretty good, actually. Happy for those who are fans. This certainly does tempt me to get into the Predator LSB line -- especially if it truly will continue.

Their track record with Wolf seems to be pretty good, actually. Happy for those who are fans. This certainly does tempt me to get into the Predator LSB line -- especially if it truly will continue.

Well... We're what?... 7 busts in so far.... I'd say SS is keeping this going for awhile...

I'm including the alien busts as they're in the same line... So there...

:moon

:wave

Back