Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's almost a black and white picture, it looks normal there, but the actual left eye behind the pupil is white on the suit.

Yeah you can kind of see it where he gets ready to head out from the ship. When he grabs his mask. But thats the only scene I notice the white eye with a pupil and its very hard to see it. The rest of the movie it looked like a normal eye. The best view is when he takes his mask off to play back video in the dead Yautja's mask. But like I said I was just curious. I didnt know if there was a comic book version out there or something that was different from the movie.

I will be getting this bust for sure. I love it!

Yup.. Always....

It says in the dvd commentary about his face and eyes etc. It's been years since I've watched it. His eye should be damaged regardless of the few photos showing a pupil.

c3102a3e09d5b80c459604021e5f4dce.jpg

ae295e27144055889662fc832b5dc172.jpg

dd936b579c8ce419df1c2af9f472a77a.jpg

Not specifically but it looks a little bigger than the original P1 LSB. Plus with the mouth open it'll take up a bit more space.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking, I can't wait till this goes up for preorder, I hope they don't kill us with the price cuz I gotta have this one.

Zod - my apologies - I thanked you for the pics but didn't realise it was YOU that had actually taken them.

So an even BIGGER thanks for going to all this trouble for us bud! :hi5:

We all know lighting can make a huge difference, so what did YOU think of the colour of the inside of the mouth? - WAS it the "hot pink" of the Sideshow shots or is it as subtle as your pics show?

Zod - my apologies - I thanked you for the pics but didn't realise it was YOU that had actually taken them.

So an even BIGGER thanks for going to all this trouble for us bud! :hi5:

We all know lighting can make a huge difference, so what did YOU think of the colour of the inside of the mouth? - WAS it the "hot pink" of the Sideshow shots or is it as subtle as your pics show?

No problem! The mouth color was much better in person. Nothing like the hot pink that was shown before.

Can anyone confirm this has bigger size than P2 LSB? Looks like it has the size of a child's head.

No problem! The mouth color was much better in person. Nothing like the hot pink that was shown before.

Thanks buddy - I know we ALL appreciate the reassurance.

Right then - this is SO bought - and I'll put egg-cups over the testes (hey - on the statue - not . . . oh - never mind)

Back