Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is it'll be at the same price point as the others... A 25%+ jump would be stupid...

Yarp - totally agree - hence this :)

Original prices on Sideshow's Predator LSB line . . .

P1 . . . . . . Feb 2011 . . . .. $350
P2 . . . . . . . June 2012 . . .. $390
P2 Savage . . July 2013 . . . . $400
P1 masked . . June 2014 . . . . $390
P2 Elder . . . . Oct 2014 . . . . $390

My guess on this - maybe $425-$460

So you're thinking atleast a 10% jump... I hadn't even realized it's been that long ago the masked P1 went up for Po...

I think they'll push it a bit - but not TOO much.

Maybe this'll come in at the low end of my range, then they could justify re-announcing the P2 Elder for a bit more (fairly certain it was their concerns about profit/quality that made them cancel last time).

Time will tell :)

Aaargh, I can't afford to get into Predator busts. Right now I'm thinking, "I can't get the Wolf and not have the original Masked Hunter, too!". So of course I'm scouring ebay for the Masked Hunter. And there's the new maquette... This hobby can be nerve wracking at times!

This looks very good, but I know better than to get excited at this point.
Too many times SS sculpt has impressed me only to be hugely disappointed with the paint app.
Definitely looking forward to this though and I hope they get it right.

So, im loving it. Question is will COOLPROPS do a 1:1 scale. Id much rather put the money into that than this. I missed the one SIDESHOW put out and this is no substitute in my mind.

Seriously? That would be one hell of a "up yours" to SS. I do think its funny how they landed the predator licenses, but are using sideshow as a distributor. Thats like a double "up yours". If they revealed theirs anytime soon at least it would give people the opportunity to pick which size they want. Not a half scale now(ish), and then a full scale years later. hopefully that's what they're revealing on the 24th.

Seriously? That would be one hell of a "up yours" to SS. I do think its funny how they landed the predator licenses, but are using sideshow as a distributor. Thats like a double "up yours". If they revealed theirs anytime soon at least it would give people the opportunity to pick which size they want. Not a half scale now(ish), and then a full scale years later. hopefully that's what they're revealing on the 24th.

SS still makes money, and they don't have to do anything. I seriously doubt they are going to make another 1:1 Wolf of their own.

coolprops pricing certainly wouldn't be an up yours to anybody.

Coolprops didn't tease a Wolf, I think somebody saw a random fan made Wolf bust and posted it on here as a Coolprops one a while back.

This looks very good, but I know better than to get excited at this point.
Too many times SS sculpt has impressed me only to be hugely disappointed with the paint app.
Definitely looking forward to this though and I hope they get it right.

I am with you on that one. I want to get excited but how many times has sideshow let me down in the last couple of years? MANY...especially with the P2 Legendary Scale bust / Big Chap. They seem to go out of their way to make Wolf items better so hopefully they spend more time making this one right.

Back