Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JhNeQKw.jpg

ouY4PMS.jpg

Boss! :rock

SS purposely photographed the pic with new P1 maquette there, didn't they?

From what I've seen so far, his head proportion might be a little off (since his masked head in the movie is kinda small). More like HT Pred 1.0?

god i hope this means the ALIEN LSB series is still happening ... I NEED A DOG ALIEN BUST!

I love this thing it looks great. But why is the left eye white? It wasnt like that in the movie. Is it just because it makes more sense? Im totally cool with it Im just curious.

I love this thing it looks great. But why is the left eye white? It wasnt like that in the movie. Is it just because it makes more sense? Im totally cool with it Im just curious.

It is. His left side of the face is all messed up, upper fang ripped off, scarred/burnt face and eye is white

I'm surprised you managed to see anything at all, that movie should be renamed Velocialiens vs Predator: Alone in the Dark :|

....okok i'll stop it lol

I watched the movie last night. The eye was fine. Its no big deal I like the white eye better, just curious.

You're half right, he does have a white eye in the movie, but it still has a distinct pupil so looks normal given the crappy quality of the movie. I suspect making it fully white was an after thought, personally I think it looks much better like this and makes more sense given it was acid damage. It's also possible they removed the pupil in post production editing and simply forgot to do so in some scenes. It's been years since I watched the movie so can't remember tbh. I may suffer it again soon.

Or the production quality. ;)

Their track record with Wolf seems to be pretty good, actually. Happy for those who are fans. This certainly does tempt me to get into the Predator LSB line -- especially if it truly will continue.

Well it will be too late by then as this is one item I am not waiting around for in hand pictures of ;) To be honest, I buy much of this stuff expecting to touch up the paint. I have a long list of stuff that I need to start working on soon as I've been procrastinating. I don't expect the paint detail of the production pieces to match this, that may be a negative attitude but it's also a realistic one for those of us who are stuck in this hobby unable to escape lol. As long as all of the parts are glued together in the right place, and the paint is close to this, I'll be happy, same as with the other Predator LSB's.

Here's to hoping for a masked P2 LSB...

Yeah, nobody gets the hero P2 mask right, I'm hoping they will make one and give it a little extra TLC as they seem to have done with this Wolf.

Even if he didn't, as I am finding images from the film where it looks like he both did and didn't at times, I prefer one white eye. It makes sense, given the damage to that side of the face. It also greatly reduces the possibility of a Wolf piece having wonk eyes.

duh.jpg

With that said, again, PO for sure. I've already watched the video five times.

You're half right, he does have a white eye in the movie, but it still has a distinct pupil so looks normal given the crappy quality of the movie. I suspect making it fully white was an after thought, personally I think it looks much better like this and makes more sense given it was acid damage. It's also possible they removed the pupil in post production editing and simply forgot to do so in some scenes. It's been years since I watched the movie so can't remember tbh. I may suffer it again soon.
Yeah you can kind of see it where he gets ready to head out from the ship. When he grabs his mask. But thats the only scene I notice the white eye with a pupil and its very hard to see it. The rest of the movie it looked like a normal eye. The best view is when he takes his mask off to play back video in the dead Yautja's mask. But like I said I was just curious. I didnt know if there was a comic book version out there or something that was different from the movie.

I will be getting this bust for sure. I love it!

Wolf has always had a white eye.
Yup.. Always....

Attachments

• 13620753_10208714188385456_7293213802675522521_n.jpg
    13620753_10208714188385456_7293213802675522521_n.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 64
Back