Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how likely it is that we'd see a masked P2... or a masked Wolf, for that matter.

Definitely do hope for them to bring back the Elder, though. Damn shame they cancelled it; looked beautiful with the P2 and P1 in their promo shots.

Man - that PINK really sucks - could have done without the testicles on the base as well :lol

On the topic of that base, what we really need is a Predalien LSB.

As for the pink, I doubt the final product will have that strong of a magenta appearance. The paint on the production pieces is usually much more muted than in the videos. It'll probably look more like the teaser image, if not even less bold.

Wolf had a fairly pink mouth, you just didn't see it so much on screen, as with everything else. A least it will be easy to tone down with a wash if need be.

Yes, bring back the Elder with this. Both easy buys. Make a 1:2 Alien dog bust, while they're at it.

On the topic of that base, what we really need is a Predalien LSB.

As for the pink, I doubt the final product will have that strong of a magenta appearance. The paint on the production pieces is usually much more muted than in the videos. It'll probably look more like the teaser image, if not even less bold.

I'd not accept a FREE Predalien - hate the movie design THAT much.

As for the production paint being different - hope so - but then didn't they make the inner-mouth colour on the 1:1 Wolf bust too pink as well (or was that the 1:1 Berserker?).

Sideshow also needs new acronyms. LSB get too convoluted as it stands for life size bust and legendary scale bust. How about life size bust (LSB) and half scale bust (HSB)? Easily understandable.

i was also concerned they would'nt do any more legendary busts after elder even though i had a email saying they would, defo buy and hope they bring back elder lsb

So they cancelled Elder because they didn't think the production piece could be pulled off and they are sure this will turn out good? Very confused by this. The promo images look amazing. So crisp in the mouth are around the teeth. Don't think production will look anything close to these shots.

I think this bust looks excellent. I am loving it. Glad they are continuing to produce Alien and Predator items.

By far their best looking legendary scale predator bust ( I used to own the P1 original and I thought it was good also ). Wondering how the final product will come out though :(.......I really want to pre-order this, even though I do not technically collect anymore. UGH....

I hate AVP:R with a passion, but I'm digging this bust. A lot of nice detail on the base, too. Definitely looks better than the 1:1. I've missed out on the previous Predator busts so perhaps I'll get this one. I quite like the 'battle-scarred' look.

Sign me up for one of these bad boys now!!!!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess: And yes they definitely need to do the ELDER they had planned as well. This is the perfect size for display purposes. They look awesome standing next to each other. Do you think they will ever do LSB of Berserker, Falcon, Tracker, Scar or chopper???? Or they dont have enough of a following of those characters.

Maybe there be some new types of predators in the new Shane Black movie they could do.

Back