Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta get my tickets soon. Can't wait!

I live like 45 minutes north of the convention.. so i'll just commute in the hell that is comic-con traffic. either way, can't wait!

4-Day are sold out even though it says 96% on the website! ^^^^ing bull^^^^!!!!

It said S-O at 94%, which is really odd. I wouldn't doubt some people are buying multiples to 'ticket scalp'. I haven't gotten mine yet. Not 100% sure I am gonna make it.

Not sure I CAN go. But I want to. Never know...thinking really hard on it this year.

I really hope you can make it Les! It would be great to finally meet you. Plus you really need a break after the whirlwind painting!

I guess I got mine and my Dad's pass just in time! I posted on the page back just after I bought them. About 1/2 later, SOLD OUT! :google

Yeah, well I've been at a job now for about a month and a half and my new supervisor pulls me aside last night and tells me because I am new and won't have enough time accrued by July, that I can't go on the trip I paid for last year (and despite me being told by HR I could go since it was paid for in advance)?

Now I need to wait until I can talk to HR on Monday to see if I can go.:horror:horror

Yeah, well I've been at a job now for about a month and a half and my new supervisor pulls me aside last night and tells me because I am new and won't have enough time accrued by July, that I can't go on the trip I paid for last year (and despite me being told by HR I could go since it was paid for in advance)?

Now I need to wait until I can talk to HR on Monday to see if I can go.:horror:horror

I don't know man, hopefully its a job you don't care about or there are other bosses to work for within that company, because your boss sort of has a point, and you going to HR over this is going to stir the pot. Bosses don't like dealing with HR.

I don't know man, hopefully its a job you don't care about or there are other bosses to work for within that company, because your boss sort of has a point, and you going to HR over this is going to stir the pot. Bosses don't like dealing with HR.

The only reason I am going to HR is because they are who told me on the first day that they could make an exception if the person's vacation was already paid for.

And my sup told me if they heard it from HR they would let me go.

There is a method to my madness.

Last edited:
I'll cross my fingers for you, Mr. Mac.

And I've been so busy with other stuff, I didn't get the 4-day.
I'm a big dummy.
10.gif

Back