Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't exactly know where I'm staying. I usually just stay with where ever my friend is staying, it's cheaper that way. :lol:lol:lol:lol I hop he's not staying with any hooligans

I'm going this year that's for sure. I have friends and familia I can stay with even though sometimes I prefer a hotel for privacy.

I am definitely gonna try for the hotels that SDCC has, so if I get one, I would definitely be willing to let some peoples stay with me. We all know that the room is mainly for stashing your stuff and crashing after the all-night benders we will no doubt be going on!! :lol

I'll be there this year for the first time!! I don't know where I'm staying, but I'm going with some friends that have a house there. I'll probably know by the time it gets closer. :lol

Me, the wife and the d-bag HappyMeal...staying at the Holiday Inn on the Bay.

I can't wait to meet my West Coast bro's.

That isn't a bad place. I stayed there 3 years ago and it's nice on the bay. Get a nice ocean breeze in the morning, remember to close your windows or your nipples will turn into nails :rotfl:rotfl It's a little bit of a walk from there, but it's on the beach

Ohhhhhhh - I can't wait to see that! :D :rock :rock

I'm actually still deciding...alien or predator...but I'm leaning more toward predator cuz the suit won't be so hot :lol

Last time I wore the alien suit...I was sweating buckets.

Last edited:
You're covered brotha, as you'll see below, Alfred is pretty much confirming it as well.

:lol D-Bag Happy Meal!!

This is the first I'm hearing of it, but ok! ;) :D

Remind him for me please, I told him a while back, but he's a forgetful sonofa^^^^^!

You guys rock... I can't tell you what it means to me that your brother and Alfred are so cool in allowing me to come into their place like that. I'll have to furnish some beer or something to make up for their trouble.

And yeah, I am a forgetful son of a ^^^^^... just ask my Wife! :lol

And I hope Zack is there too, cause you guys would be in for a DOUBLE DOSE of old school Navy fun times! :rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
I'm actually still deciding...alien or predator...but I'm leaning more toward predator cuz the suit won't be so hot :lol

Last time I wore the alien suit...I was sweating buckets.

I must walk a few paces in front of you ....... :horror

Back