Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going! I get my tax refund on the 20th and am buying my plane ticket right after. I will probably be staying with Israel's brother again... if he will have me. Or unless someone else will give me a bathtub or a patch of carpet to lay my weary head on. :lol

I will be staying with Jen and Sam vicariously as a fly on the wall named Marvo the magnificent!

housefly.jpg

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :lol

I'm going! I get my tax refund on the 20th and am buying my plane ticket right after. I will probably be staying with Israel's brother again... if he will have me. Or unless someone else will give me a bathtub or a patch of carpet to lay my weary head on. :lol

Josh if that doesn't work out let me know. We have space for ya.

I'm getting scared now......:lol :lol :lol :lol pet monkeys....men in bear suits...flies on the wall....:lol :lol

I'm getting scared now......:lol :lol :lol :lol pet monkeys....men in bear suits...flies on the wall....:lol :lol

Did you even read my post? I am wearing a tux. Where did you get the idea I would be in a bear suit?:confused::confused::confused:

Back