Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm sorry guys... I fought tooth and nail to get out there. Who knows? I could sell a buttload of figures in the coming months, or a few Hockey masks... and it could still happen. It's a long shot, but doable. At least I don't have to worry about a place to stay, all I have to deal with is the plane ticket price and spending money. So it could still work, just needs a miracle. :lol

I do hope to be able to see you again Zack, it's been too damn long that's for sure. I keep meaning to call you too, just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I WILL bro..:duff

And Dusty... that's hilarious. Yeah, I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters...all except 2 have children. I've been raised in it, so I at least know what turmoil I am in for. I know it will be different for me personally, but I can deal with it (I hope..:p). I just know the time is right, I don't want to be an old guy when my kids are teens. I hope they can still connect with me at least a little bit by that point. :lol

Josh eh em.....If you can find the time to get out of the bedroom you need to paint some stuff up and buy a damn ticket! :naughty:lol

Good luck bro. :duff I hope one lucky um "little" person makes it's way to his desired endzone if you will. :rotfl

Well, the hammer has come down and my plans for SDCC this year are a bust. Funds have dried up, due mostly in part to my own lateness and shutting up shop for repaints. Couple that with trying to have a baby and a crumbling economy and you have a no go for Josh at SDCC this year. So I am just going to make the FX show next month as special as I can and call it a year.

So unless I experience a miracle of epic proportions... it's looking like I won't be there.

I'll be with you guys in spirit, and online of course. Wish I could go, I was really looking forward to another year with the Freaks at SDCC. :(

That stinks man! I hope things can get going for ya and you end up making it but if not hopefully in 2010. :rock

Josh..kill 2 birds with one stone...go to sdcc and introduce your significant other to dee....he's a baby factory :lol

Well, the hammer has come down and my plans for SDCC this year are a bust. Funds have dried up, due mostly in part to my own lateness and shutting up shop for repaints. Couple that with trying to have a baby and a crumbling economy and you have a no go for Josh at SDCC this year. So I am just going to make the FX show next month as special as I can and call it a year.

So unless I experience a miracle of epic proportions... it's looking like I won't be there.

I'll be with you guys in spirit, and online of course. Wish I could go, I was really looking forward to another year with the Freaks at SDCC. :(
Damn, sorry to hear this, I'll be hoping for the miracle! :)

Congrats? :dunno On trying for a baby though. :D

...At least I don't have to worry about a place to stay...
You know you're covered on that end brother. :rock

Josh..kill 2 birds with one stone...go to sdcc and introduce your significant other to dee....he's a baby factory :lol
That's just wrong! :lol

danger.gif

Heads Up, Peeps!

Saturday Passes are starting to get close to Selling Out!

DA?

Nooooooooooooooooo.
You will def be missed....
sad.gif

I do hope to be able to see you again Zack, it's been too damn long that's for sure. I keep meaning to call you too, just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I WILL bro..:duff

Seriously bro, give me a call ANYTIME!! I'm always up way to late.

If we can do anything for you brother, let us know.

If you can't be there in person, I might have to wear my Halo Red vs. Blue "Church" shirt all 4 days without showering and I know that no one wants that!!

Back