Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there dressed like this:
TheShining-Bear.jpg

Do you think the tux is too formal?

Looks like its time to take the bear suit to the dry cleaners :naughty

Me, the wife and the d-bag HappyMeal...staying at the Holiday Inn on the Bay.

I can't wait to meet my West Coast bro's.

I'm gonna try like hell. Airfare there and back seems to be very reasonable. Now I just need to find a place to stay...

I'm going and I'm gonna try for a nice hotel close and people can crash, but if not, I'm staying with Israel. I'm pretty sure he knows!! :lol :lol

Oh, ^^^^ 400 posts!!

Damn, that's lame. Ner' mind.

Last edited:
I'm going! I get my tax refund on the 20th and am buying my plane ticket right after. I will probably be staying with Israel's brother again... if he will have me. Or unless someone else will give me a bathtub or a patch of carpet to lay my weary head on. :lol

hey josh as far as i know it looks like youll be able to crash with us, just remeber to grab your phone this time so you'll have more to spend:D

I'm going! I get my tax refund on the 20th and am buying my plane ticket right after. I will probably be staying with Israel's brother again... if he will have me. Or unless someone else will give me a bathtub or a patch of carpet to lay my weary head on. :lol
You're covered brotha, as you'll see below, Alfred is pretty much confirming it as well.

Me, the wife and the d-bag HappyMeal...staying at the Holiday Inn on the Bay.

I can't wait to meet my West Coast bro's.
:lol D-Bag Happy Meal!!

I'm going and I'm gonna try for a nice hotel close and people can crash, but if not, I'm staying with Israel. I'm pretty sure he knows!! :lol :lol
This is the first I'm hearing of it, but ok! ;) :D

hey josh as far as i know it looks like youll be able to crash with us, just remeber to grab your phone this time so you'll have more to spend:D
Remind him for me please, I told him a while back, but he's a forgetful sonofa^^^^^!

Back