Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll cross my fingers for you, Mr. Mac.

And I've been so busy with other stuff, I didn't get the 4-day.
I'm a big dummy.
10.gif

:horror:sick:sick:horror

I am going with FACEBOX and another friend of mine from the Spawn Boards, Juan a.k.a. Juan2.0 a.k.a. Mandarin_Spawn. :D

Still looking for a place to stay though and since I have never been to SDCC before I have no idea which hotel to go to that will be close enough to the Con so if any of you have an idea... ;)

I am definitely gonna try for the hotels that SDCC has, so if I get one, I would definitely be willing to let some peoples stay with me. We all know that the room is mainly for stashing your stuff and crashing after the all-night benders we will no doubt be going on!! :lol

Hey Zack I still need a room, we are with three people so... :naughty :D

Awesome! I will be looking for a room asap too but I gotta wait till May till I am in any kind of spending position so that sucks, I am doing okay for the rest though thanks for asking. Hope you are doing good too. ;) :D

Havyck hope you can work it out. :duff

Sam- You should still be ok I think the single day passes are still up. I was able to help Ok Sithlord get his last week when I saw they where 96% sold out.

I've just got to get my flight booked and I'm all taken care of.

Anybody from Miami Going?....... I will go this year for the first time:banana.........I got my 4 day Pass ready, and will buy my Package this Friday........

Havyck hope you can work it out. :duff

Sam- You should still be ok I think the single day passes are still up. I was able to help Ok Sithlord get his last week when I saw they where 96% sold out.

I've just got to get my flight booked and I'm all taken care of.

I sure hope those single day passes wil last till May, stupid creditcardbills preventing me from getting them sooner...:monkey2

SpawnFan,
I'm betting that Saturday is going to sell out very quickly now.

I know, Josh- Thanks.
I'm just mad at myself because I thought "Oh, I gotta get my pass" maybe 10 times in the last few months.
And a lot of good just thinking about it did.
sad.gif

I guess I'll just relax a bit while you guys are at Preview and go register after the lines die down.
Then I'll meet you all for food and drinks afterwards! :duff

And... you can count on me for buying next year's pass right there on the Con floor! :lol

SpawnFan,
I'm betting that Saturday is going to sell out very quickly now.

I know, Josh- Thanks.
I'm just mad at myself because I thought "Oh, I gotta get my pass" maybe 10 times in the last few months.
And a lot of good just thinking about it did.
sad.gif

I guess I'll just relax a bit while you guys are at Preview and go register after the lines die down.
Then I'll meet you all for food and drinks afterwards! :duff

And... you can count on me for buying next year's pass right there on the Con floor! :lol

Pretty much what I'm gonna do. I all the cool kids will be out drinking or at the boys clubs anyways, so I'm not to worried about preview night. :D

Screw Preview Night!!! lets Make in Hang out Night!!!! :rock!

You're just saying that because the closest you got to preview night last year was talking to me on a cell phone while you were stuck in an east coast airport.:lol:lol:lol

:mwaha

That's okay, John...
While you guys are fighting the crowds, P!tu, SickBoy and I will be out getting a headstart on our drinking.
beerbang.gif

SpawnFan- I'm sure someone will help you, no?
And, my name is Samantha. Nice to meet you!
wink-1.gif

That's okay, John...
While you guys are fighting the crowds, P!tu, SickBoy and I will be out getting a headstart on our drinking.
beerbang.gif

SpawnFan- I'm sure someone will help you, no?
And, my name is Samantha. Nice to meet you!
wink-1.gif

I will be already drunk by the time I walk into preview night. I am heading to the liquor store first thing.:lol:lol:lol

That's okay, John...
beerbang.gif

Yeah boy!!

And because I know I will not be buying stuff, I don't really need preview night. I am mainly there to just to meet the people from the board and hang out with some cool people. Since I have OCD and am a stupidly compulsive buyer, I need to control myself and my spending habbits better.

I might grab and Ash Wood art piece if I have the cash for it when SDCC comes around. But I'm mainly there to get stupid drunk and take pictures of everyone else getting stupid drunk. lol

Back