Who wants a Gray Hulk statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mike, wazzup.

Here's a deal. Sell it to me then I'll trade it to JS for his Aragorn Statue. That'll make two people happy.

PS. Nice to see you again. I didn't realize this was you.

What LOTRSWfan is doing I think is great he is giving everyone who missed out a fair chance by doing his own little lottery (which many people,most of whom got the grey hulk, expressed they did not want sideshow to do in future issues) thank you for the opportunity that sideshow did not present for all the rest of us. It's nice to see every now and then that it's not all about the $$$$$$$ when it comes to collecting!!!
:banana :joy :banana :joy :banana :joy :banana :joy :banana

There are more deserving members here who should have this before me. But if i were to get one i'd make sure it was well fed, kept warm at nite and dusted at least once a week.:)

Thanks guys for all the kind words. But hte people who were lucky enough to get this should hold onto them. Its such a great piece.

Thanks LOTRSWfan, please count me in for this contest.

Still... since you ordered the statue, you can do with it what you want. If you would have sold it on Ebay because you needed the money, it's your decision. Who are we to tell you what to do with your stuff? The choice you've made though, is pretty amazing. Respect!

Begging and grovelling at your feet. PLeeease put my name in their too.

Mike,

Do not sign up any of these newbies. People with 1 post expect to get in on the lottery?!??!

Give a veteran member a shot at it. I ordered one but would hate to see a regular miss out on this shot at it.

Just my 2cents.

Gruson said:
Mike,

Do not sign up any of these newbies. People with 1 post expect to get in on the lottery?!??!

Give a veteran member a shot at it.

Just my 2cents.

Hi All
I have to agree with Gruson there.

I must say that this is a truly inspired/selfless and very generous thing you are doing..:angelsmil :bow

I still think you should consider it further but if you do go ahead with this 'lottery' then you are a saint in helping a fellow collector get what is undoubtedly going to be an awesome sculpture

I'm not entering myself but I wish all of you luck.

Take care
Shell
x :D

I just read about this over at statueforum and had to chime in. This is a very cool move.

Oh and no need to enter me in the drawing, I got one the old fashioned way, dumb luck.

Hope some of us was as lucky :eek:.

After listening back to SS podcast, they did really gave us a hint. And I think some of u guys did guessed and talked about what the surprise was gonna be in this forum. For the members who did thier homework and paid off... Well done guys!!!

As for myself... :banghead

Gruson said:
Mike,

Give a veteran member a shot at it. I ordered one but would hate to see a regular miss out on this shot at it.

Just my 2cents.

I agree also. How do you know one of these 1 post wonders won't just flip it? Nothing wrong with flipping, but doing so when the person who sells it to you doesn't do it himself is just wrong.

I thought about entering to trade it for the Stone Trolls, but that is unethical, IMO. Mike could easily trade it himself for a lot of money or something he wants. If I win it, then it's going to someone who really wants to keep it.

Now if I had ordered it myself, on the other hand, that thing would be flipped/traded in a heartbeat. :naughty I literally was offline for about a half an hour Thurs. night, which is precisely when it went up for order. :banghead

I agree with Gru as well. No newbies. Sorry guys no hard feeling but Im sure you understand why.

Also Im sad to see not one person asking to be put in your lottery has said they would by you the Green version as well as pay for the grey. I know hands down that would be the right thing to do if I won it. Kinda makes me :sick that no ones willing to repay the favor. You should think about that before you get the lottery going.

:peace

I also think that newbies should not be allowed but he is allowing statueforum members to enter so I would not consider them with the newbies.

LOTRSWFAN

thanks alot. You can count me in on your lottery. thanks again.

I would like to respond to the newbie comments by saying although I am new to this forum I am not new to statue collecting and I am a regular on Statueforum. Anyone who is signing up for this is obviously a big fan. The only reason I never signed up before was because this grey Hulk issue was what made me aware of the site. I don't think it is right to discount us before knowing something about us. I was deligently watching the sideshow site for an opportunity to get the exclusives. I only stepped out for 30 minutes to do some grocery shopping when the piece went down. I understand the frustration of those who think some of the newbies are being opportunistic but be realistic everyone is being oppotunistic with this lottery. I can tell you I will not be selling it and that I am a true fan. I have both the Wolverine Vs Sab and the Xmen Vs Sentinel on order (wish it would hurry up). I also collect and have 120 bowen pieces as well as other lines. So this is not a guy who is trying to pull a scam but just a true fan who lost out like the rest of you. I request to be placed into the lottery on this basis. If you decided not to that is of course your call. I will respect any decision made about this but felt frankly as a collector I should speak up for those who are new to this site. Its not like we are new to collecting. Maybe it would be worthwhile to allow those who have a history on Statueforum to at least participate. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
Back