Who wants a Gray Hulk statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greedo said:
I wonder how many other people are going to become members here from the Statueform board to get a shot at this. Hey Mfrancoiii :D

:peace
hello everyone..:D

Good luck everyone!! I think its pretty damn cool that LOTRSWfan is doing this.

LOTRSWfan said:
C1ean man, I would hug you if I could, lol.

No one feel guilty about puttin gyour name in BTW, I just got a phone call and got the job!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

...or maybe a free pizza? ;)

Congratz on the job bro......! Still sleep on this decision!!!

Are you getting the green either way? It IS a great sculpt!

Did someone say FREE Pizza???

oooooooooohhhh I love Pizza! :wacky Especially Free Pizza! :naughty

Thank you very much for the kind words Agent.

If I work enough and pay off my debts fast enough, I may pick up the green version (which I like better actually). it is an amazing piece :)

I would gladly enter this contest, you should be honored as a saint on this board. And even if you change your mind, its ok. Count me in please, and give it some thought.

Agent23 said:
C1eaN did you get in on the GRAY version?

I missed it bro......been watching since they previewed it KNOWING they would follow suit with a gray one. The super secret late Thur night release did me in by about an hour...or less :(

Buddy, just sell the darn thing... your education is the most important. I am knee deep in debt because of school even though I earn a hefty salary. You don't want to come out with a 200K loan to pay off because it is 1G every month for 30 years!!! Just flip it or sell it at a good price.

C1eaN said:
I missed it bro......been watching since they previewed it KNOWING they would follow suit with a gray one.

Sorry to hear bro...The Green is no slouch thou, you getting that then?

kierbaudy said:
Buddy, just sell the darn thing... your education is the most important. I am knee deep in debt because of school even though I earn a hefty salary. You don't want to come out with a 200K loan to pay off because it is 1G every month for 30 years!!! Just flip it or sell it at a good price.

Thank you for the advice. My situation is actually going to be very good come summer. even though I have another year left in school, I will start my career this summer. If I can keep the debt low during the next few months, I will be able to save enough money over teh summer to pay off next year without a problem.
:peace

Well, I hope it goes to a true collector. I own every exclusive, but I actually like the green more than the grey. Good luck and hope the one who gets it won't sell it... ever! This is truly worth more than money to be given! something so generous because this will save you the cost of the statue many times over.

To be very straightforward, if you are actively collecting, it will be hard to keep the debt low. I go from month to month and I am pretty picky with what I buy and I earn a lot. Congrats on your part time job.

Agent23 said:
Sorry to hear bro...The Green is no slouch thou, you getting that then?

No worries bro. I was upset at the surprise release but it happens. It was like when buddies would console me over my injury and subsequent back surgery.......I would always remind them of other guys we knew with kids who have leukemia etc.

I can't feel too sorry for myself.....I have too much to be thankful for. I did put in for the green exclusive so I will have one version of this amazing artwork.

kierbaudy said:
To be very straightforward, if you are actively collecting, it will be hard to keep the debt low. I go from month to month and I am pretty picky with what I buy and I earn a lot. Congrats on your part time job.

I am actually pretty NOT active. I only have a few things left. Once I am done with college, I will be picking up some nice stuff though :)

Thanks on the congrats!!

I think whoever gets this Grey Statue should buy Lotrswfan the Green Hulk out of the goodness of there heart. :naughty

But odds are you won't see that happen.

Please enter me. No flipper here. I actually prefer the Gray version to go with my other two dioramas.
Very cool of you. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Back