Who wants a Gray Hulk statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to have this piece myself but I ain't as big a Marvel fan as others around here. I agree with many comments that this piece deserves to be in the hands of a true fan. I'll be happy with my Exclusive green.:D

TBH..........How can you guarantee the winner will not flip it? Better you get any profit you make from the auction towards education.
If you do go ahead with this, take a note of the ES number so that if anyone spots it up for resale they can be named & shamed

I don't know why this bothers me... :horror

:D I agree, count me in and when I sell it, I'll give you the proceeds. :angelsmil

Maybe it's because I think most people don't have any shame and I'm cynical...

kierbaudy said:
I don't know why this bothers me... :horror

:D I agree, count me in and when I sell it, I'll give you the proceeds. :angelsmil

Maybe it's because I think most people don't have any shame and I'm cynical...

Why do you think that's a Bad statement???
I think he just wants Lotrswfan to keep it for himself to sell because he could use the money. Im sure he also feels whoever gets "the Holy Grey Grail" will just resell and profit from this unsellfish act.
:peace

LOTRSWfan, this is very generous of you. I think you should sell it also and help pay for school, but if you insist on doing it this way, then enter me in! You should pick 3 to 5 extra names and keep them on hand for when he ships, because I know several of us are on the waiting list and may actually get one (I know, a fool's hope). I have a couple of possibilities going, so if I manage to get him and win this also, I would want to pass him to the next person in line.

Thanks for doing this, and may the Sideshow Gods smile down on you!

wookilar8 said:
No offence to Bullseye, I'm pulling for lcummins to get it. He's been the most courteous and mature about the whole fiasco and deserves it. Plus he has every other Marvel exclusive on order.

Thanks for the kind words wookilar. I do have all the others, but it won't kill me if I don't get the Gray Hulk. Sooner or later (maybe many years) he will end up in my collection. :eek:

Maybe you doubt my statement but I have traded with the kind soul in question and I am sure that he knows that I am 100% serious.

pitchin said:
TBH..........How can you guarantee the winner will not flip it? Better you get any profit you make from the auction towards education.
If you do go ahead with this, take a note of the ES number so that if anyone spots it up for resale they can be named & shamed

You bring up a very good point. I'm sure most people here wouldn't do something like that, but who's to say what the value of this piece may be on eBay by the time it starts shipping?

show73 said:
Maybe you doubt my statement but I have traded with the kind soul in question and I am sure that he knows that I am 100% serious.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mocking. I think the :D was in the wrong place. I actually thought of doing that but you beat me to it, so the :D really is to indicate that I know it is not because I really want the statue because the green version is perfectly nice IMHO. It was really self mockery. By the way, I mean it also. Show, your avatar is hilarious, where's the water?

TUITION is expensive and nowadays with education costing what it does, no one can pay it off unless you starve. Well, I hope I get the statue so this nice kid can worry less about paying off his debts. :peace

Well Greedo, you are right. :naughty Maybe whoever it is will be smart and wait a year or two. Otherwise cries for banning will sound.

Grey Hulk does have significance for some people, so whoever gets picked should first pass a quiz... to make sure they are a true fan of the grey hulk. :D

Last edited:
No worries :D - Hard to tell sometimes as I am sure you know. It's all good.

I just found the Avatar as is on a hockey message board, It really cracked me up the first time I saw the whole thing.:lsvader

Back