Who wants a Gray Hulk statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't say too much more about this, but congrats Mlarson!

LOTRSWFAN, when you finish school and want to get a few statues that you deferred to fill your collection at REASONABLE PRICES, you can contact me.

Last edited:
A huge THANK YOU to LOTRSWFan! I really appreciate it. I'll enjoy it now since I missed out.

JSAuctionService said:
I'm sure this is you right now:

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy
:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

JS

Yup, Just about.
THANKS AGAIN!

Congrats mlarsen! And congrats to LOTRSWFan for doing this. I'm sure you will be rewarded somewhere down the line. :banana

Congrats to the winner!

And special recognition to LOTRSWfan...that took some real guts =)

Gruson said:
mlarsen needs to buy Mike a green hulk now.

:)

That, or we could all pitch in a buck and buy him one from the board, in appreciation for the kindness he has demonstrated. It would be nice if this kind of behavior was encouraged. He might regret it less if he had the green version to keep him company.

tomandshell said:
That, or we could all pitch in a buck and buy him one from the board, in appreciation for the kindness he has demonstrated. It would be nice if this kind of behavior was encouraged. He might regret it less if he had the green version to keep him company.

Sounds like a plan, count me in.

I am glad I could help out a feelow collector guys. It was my pleasure to do this.

kierbaudy said:
I won't say too much more about this, but congrats Mlarson!

LOTRSWFAN, when you finish school and want to get a few statues that you deferred to fill your collection at REASONABLE PRICES, you can contact me.

Kierbaudy, I will ABSOLUTLY keep you in mind in 16 months :) Thank you!

tomandshell said:

Tom, thank you for the very thoughtful idea, but I in no way am looking for anything in return from this. After making someone this happy for getting the statue, I need no reward. But thank you from the bottom of my heart for the idea (and thanks to Gru for saying whenever he could too :) )

mlarsen said:
Oh, I would since I already have one on order.

Cool! Im very happy for lotrswfan if you do come through on the green. He definatly deserves it:D
This is great thing both of you are doing!
:peace

mlarsen said:
A huge THANK YOU to LOTRSWFan! I really appreciate it. I'll enjoy it now since I missed out.

Yup, Just about.
THANKS AGAIN!
So after this act of super kindness and selflessness did you keep the Grey Hulk Dio or flip it? :monkey3

Wow, that was theeeee most generious offer i've seen on this board. The most generous award goes to pordey though.

El Roranous said:
So after this act of super kindness and selflessness did you keep the Grey Hulk Dio or flip it? :monkey3

That would be so wrong if he flipped it.

LOTRSWfan: How come your not using your Dominitric name or what ever it was at the lotr board?

Back