Who wants a Gray Hulk statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRSWfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alrighty guys, that Gray statue that was ebay was mine. I was going to use it to pay for the rest of my tuition, but I simple could not rob someone of that much money (no matter how much was offered). I would rather find a different way to pay my debts then do this.

So, there is now one of the 50 up for grabs. I will not cancel the order, instead help someone here get the statue if they missed it.

So this is how I will do this. I will leave this "contest" running until Sunday night, that way everyone will have a chance to see it no matter where you live.

Simple post that you need it and I will add your name to the list.

Sunday night there will be a random drawing to see who gets it.

When the time comes, all you have to do is send me the money for the statue before it ships and the money for shipping to you once it arrives.

Sound fair? Anyone still wanna kill me??

LOTRFan said:
Kill you ... yes

Entered ... yes

:D :peace

Well who is going to be able to pay for it if you kill me??? :confused:

I will update the thread later with a list of names.

BTW, can someone plesae post a link to this thread in the statue forums? I regisitered there but it would not let me post...

I like the piece but I'll let a fellow collector try and get it. If it were me I'd probably sell it to Bullseye since he seems sincere with his love for the piece and the marvel franchise. Good luck to all.

I respect your decision to sell it to a fellow collector and pull the auction down. Good karma coming your way. :)

Unique Soul said:
I respect your decision to sell it to a fellow collector and pull the auction down. Good karma coming your way. :)

God I hope so, I still feel like ****. I was wrestling with the selling idea for the past 12 hours once i realized I could take care of a huge chunk of my tuition. Felt bad thinking about it, felt bad listing it, still feel like **** now, even after the fact....

I vote for Bullseye as well! Sell it to him - He deserves it! :D :D

Whoever does win, should give him something extra for sure!

Very cool of you.

PitViper said:
I vote for Bullseye as well! Sell it to him - He deserves it! :D :D
I have nothing against Bulleye, but why do you feel he deserves it. Is it because he cried about it the most?:crying Posted the most threads wining about it. This forum member came up with a fair way to get the piece into the hands of a collector who really wants it, and you guys feel someone should get the statue cause they cried about it...:confused:

LOTRSWfan said:
Alrighty guys, that Gray statue that was ebay was mine. I was going to use it to pay for the rest of my tuition, but I simple could not rob someone of that much money (no matter how much was offered). I would rather find a different way to pay my debts then do this.

So, there is now one of the 50 up for grabs. I will not cancel the order, instead help someone here get the statue if they missed it.

So this is how I will do this. I will leave this "contest" running until Sunday night, that way everyone will have a chance to see it no matter where you live.

Simple post that you need it and I will add your name to the list.

Sunday night there will be a random drawing to see who gets it.

When the time comes, all you have to do is send me the money for the statue before it ships and the money for shipping to you once it arrives.

Sound fair? Anyone still wanna kill me??
Great idea!!! Count me in.

mfrancoiii said:
I have nothing against Bulleye, but why do you feel he deserves it. Is it because he cried about it the most?:crying Posted the most threads wining about it. This forum member came up with a fair way to get the piece into the hands of a collector who really wants it, and you guys feel someone should get the statue cause they cried about it...:confused:

Dude, you have all of ONE post here. You don't have much authority to tell people what they can or can't say about a fellow member.

I say sell it to Bullseye. In fact, I'm entering myself with this post. If I win, I'll send it to him. I don't want it.

elwood49 said:
Dude, you have all of ONE post here. You don't have much authority to tell people what they can or can't say about a fellow member.

I say sell it to Bullseye. In fact, I'm entering myself with this post. If I win, I'll send it to him. I don't want it.
Im not telling people what they can or cant say... This is a public forum and everybody has a right to their opinion, and my opinion is, this member's way of getting rid of this statue i feel is really cool of him.

Very generous of you LOTRSWfan. I'm not entering the contest thou...one is enough for me. :cool:

Please enter me in the running for the Grey Hulk, and THANK YOU for
doing this to help out one lucky person who missed out on it.

I like Bullseye plenty folks, but if I win this I'd keep it in my collection.
Not trying to be a jerk, but I have several Hulk Statues as well, and
also both of the other Sideshow Exclusive Dioramas as well, so I am
just as "worthy" to want this item. (I've cried plenty over it as well) :sick

May the luckiest person win! :peace

JS :D

Wow! :horror

Your a better man than I Lotrswfan!
I would have put it towards my tuition in a heartbeat. You just would have taken some backlash because you would have been the first to sell.
If you do send this to someone else who is a "Collector" What is stopping them from selling it later on? Nothing. And odds are good they will once they see how much some people might get for this piece it will be gone. Im a "collector" and I have flipped my fair share of Statues because of the Money. Hey pay off some bills sell a statue. You were lucky enough to be there at the right place at the right time and order, you deserve any benifits from it. Do you think a lottery winner would feel bad about winning and give someone else a chance at it??? No.
Anyway I just want to say that I respect and applaud you for this kinD and selfless act. It just sickens me to think of someone taking advantage of you, who needs the Money, to get this statue for there benifit. Yes some people entering will keep it " forever" but alot will just flip it.
Good on ya either way :peace
Please don't enter me. I got one :D

Last edited:
LOTRSWfan,
As everyone here knows, I'd like a Gray Hulk, but given your scenario, I'd feel guilty entering the contest. To all the board members here, I know it's a generous offer, but c'mon, this is tuition...can you honestly say that's more important than your need to own the piece?

Let him sell the piece.

Back