Which One Marvel Character Would You Love To See SS Reveal At SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avengers (Movie) Black Widow.

Did you know Spazzy sculpted some short hair for the BW PF that came out really great. That's really all you need to make her the Avengers version.

$(KGrHqR,!pIFEliIVIT3BRuG9U,5rQ~~60_12.JPG

The top pieces I want would be:

Hellfire Club Emma Frost PF

Phoenix and Dark Phoenix comiquettes

Jean Grey PF

My wish with these pieces is that they are sculpted by someone awesome (NOT Tony Cipriano).

If we're talking about announcements that have already been made, Spider-Man gets my vote hands down.

If we're talking about unannounced characters, Daredevil wins!

I can't see another Carnage so soon after the comiquette...the first one was pretty darn nice.

I think Buffy was referring to a potential Carnage LSF. We've already had the comiquette.

If they ever do a Carnage LSF I hope there will be a defibrillator nearby, 'cause when I hear the news I just might need it. That would be a grail figure for me, as long as I liked the sculpt.

I think Buffy was referring to a potential Carnage LSF. We've already had the comiquette.

If they ever do a Carnage LSF I hope there will be a defibrillator nearby, 'cause when I hear the news I just might need it. That would be a grail figure for me, as long as I liked the sculpt.

Oh, in that case...I hope you get what you want. It'd certainly be an impressive piece...although, I can't see them doing Carnage before Spidey and Venom...

I thought Tony's works on Rogue and Psylocke were great. It was the QC from the factories that butchered those two.

I like Rogue's sculpt, and Psylocke's was decent. However, I think his pieces end up getting lower grades from the factories (or just really bad luck), which is why each female he's done has been riddled with problems. He also did Spider-Woman, which I thought was horrible.

Oh, in that case...I hope you get what you want. It'd certainly be an impressive piece...although, I can't see them doing Carnage before Spidey and Venom...

But according to that list that got pulled down, they ARE doing Venom LSF :naughty

Where Venom goes, can Carnage be far behind? Let's hope not! :yess:

I was going through some old X-Force comics and it makes me want SS to do an Archangel and Fantomex PF. Fantomex could be awesome with a nicely done cloth coat.

I was going through some old X-Force comics and it makes me want SS to do an Archangel and Fantomex PF. Fantomex could be awesome with a nicely done cloth coat.

I asked about a Fantomex in the Ask Sideshow section a while back...they basically answered that they have no plans for the character. Too bad, because I enjoyed that X-force run largely because of him.

Last edited:
Would love to see a new Spider man piece along with of course Gwen,MJ AND Hopefully Felicia/Black Cat including the villains like Doc Oc, Green Goblin etc. Also would love to see a DareDevil PF and a new Hulk piece. That would make me super happy if I saw one of these characters there at CC. :pray:

Have really wanted a Juggernaut PF for a long time....come on SS make it happen

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Back