Which One Marvel Character Would You Love To See SS Reveal At SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caiera the Oldstrong

935215.jpg

Hey all, yesterday I asked Sideshow via their Twitter account whether a Cable PF was in production and this was their reply:

I've got nothing official for Cable yet. I will update as things progress! -S

Looks like it'll be awhile for all the Cable fans.

Mysterio comiquette would be awesome. I don't think I'd buy one, BUT....it'd probably look pretty darn awesome. :lol

I'm really wanting a Green Goblin to match the Spidey CQ & I would definitely want Doc Ock as well

Agreed. GG needs a re-do.

I agree with Green Goblin. I always thought the PF looked weird. I also have the Spider-Man Comiquete. A new GG would have to look like he was made to attack Spidey on that wall. It would be awesome.

I would however settle for a great looking Hobgoblin, especially since that character in his original version made a fairly recent reintroduction and is relevant in the comics again now.

Mysterio comiquette would be awesome. I don't think I'd buy one, BUT....it'd probably look pretty darn awesome. :lol

I'd prefer if it were a PF.

PFs for all of the Marvel!!!!!

I agree with Green Goblin. I always thought the PF looked weird. I also have the Spider-Man Comiquete. A new GG would have to look like he was made to attack Spidey on that wall. It would be awesome.

I would however settle for a great looking Hobgoblin, especially since that character in his original version made a fairly recent reintroduction and is relevant in the comics again now.

I'd prefer if it were a PF.

PFs for all of the Marvel!!!!!

Even though it is 1/5 scale, the hobgoblin comiquette is a very nice piece...I'd be surprised if they put out a hobgoblin PF so soon...but I'd buy it if they did ;)

I also second Mysterio and Doc Ock...these two need to be done. Can't believe a doc Ock hasn't been done yet...

Back