Which One Marvel Character Would You Love To See SS Reveal At SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also wouldn't mind an Iron Fist PF, in either older or newer outfit.

Iron_Fist_Orson_Randall.jpg

Iron Fist in his new union suit would be an instant buy for me.

I have started my lobbying for a Ghost Rider through twitter...got a response, and it doesn't sound like it's happening any time soon. They said "it hasn't come up on the design dart board yet"

Decisions, decisions... Very tough

1. spidey villains. Lizard, mysterio and shocker are prob my musts
2. Ant man, wasp and modern thor
3. Jean Grey Phoenix and Emma Frost

Love to see juggy but i'm afraid he'd be hollow

Dream PF would venom flash thompson

Imagine this with switch-out helmet and no helmet heads:

tumblr_ldqw2zo0HR1qa6bheo1_500.jpg

This would look fantastic for a Mags PF but it won't happen in this pose. Kotobukiya and Sosa already released this in 1/6 scale. It's a fantastic statue and the best Magneto piece I have ever seen. I can't see any way SSC would use the same pose on their Magneto PF. We will likely get something entirely different. It's a shame because this would have fit in perfectly with the other releases in SSC's Jim Lee X-MEN PF line. The Kotobukiya piece just screams Jim Lee.

This would look fantastic for a Mags PF but it won't happen in this pose. Kotobukiya and Sosa already released this in 1/6 scale. It's a fantastic statue and the best Magneto piece I have ever seen. I can't see any way SSC would use the same pose on their Magneto PF. We will likely get something entirely different. It's a shame because this would have fit in perfectly with the other releases in SSC's Jim Lee X-MEN PF line. The Kotobukiya piece just screams Jim Lee.

Well, I hope that Magneto would be based on Jim Lee artwork, but maybe not necessarily in that pose.

Decisions, decisions... Very tough

1. spidey villains. Lizard, mysterio and shocker are prob my musts
2. Ant man, wasp and modern thor
3. Jean Grey Phoenix and Emma Frost

Love to see juggy but i'm afraid he'd be hollow

Dream PF would venom flash thompson

Bet on it. Although...I always see comments along the lines of, "remember the good old days, when nothing from SS was hollow...", but Thor is hollow, and I'm pretty sure that is considered a grail by many. So, I'm now less concerned about a hollow piece...as long as the sculpt and paint are good.

why didn't you? it sat at retail for a while

I had a very different focus for my collection back then. Now I've got too many things I don't want all that badly, and then there's Carnage...the one I want and it's too high now for me to fuss with.

Back