Which One Marvel Character Would You Love To See SS Reveal At SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic Iron Man Legendary Scale Bust.

MARVEL+IRON+MAN+SKETCH+CARD+(2).jpg

BB

I don't like the pose of that one, should have mentioned that huh...:gah:

Have you seen it in person???? I own it and I don't think the pose is an issue AT ALL!!! ... It was my first ... And it is an AMAZING PF!! It is the perfect mix of mixed media and sculpturet IS the statue that got me started in this hobby.:lecture

Have you seen it in person???? I own it and I don't think the pose is an issue AT ALL!!! ... It was my first ... And it is an AMAZING PF!! It is the perfect mix of mixed media and sculpturet IS the statue that got me started in this hobby.:lecture

It looks good, I've never seen it in person. But I think the shield looks like plastic...

Doesn't look metallic.

Ther is NO problem with how the shield looks IMHO...It looks metallic in person, but I have heard the Ex shield looks even better.

Yeah it does, unfortunately, I'm naturally broke at all times. Haha So I don't see one of these in my near future.

Well, other than Hulk, I'd say the first reveal week was rather underwhelming for me. Gladiator Hulk rocks. Black Widow is ok, but not a character I see myself buying. Same goes for the Predator 2 LSB.

I hope they are saving up the big guns for later in the month. If I remember right, last year they closed with Batman PF, so I'm hoping they have something equally as good saved up for this year.

I wouldn't mind seeing old school blue Apocalypse, Magneto and possibly even Mr Sinister

Back