Which HT Iron Man to get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter which one you get. Once you have one on hand, you won't be able to help yourself and get the rest.
You buy one, you might as well sell your firstborn child.

Na 1 is enough if you just want a decent Iron man. Im gonna get rid of the MK III when i can be bothered and if anyone ever wants 1:lol

I prefer the T2 T-800

you-suck.jpg

:nana:

can't decide cause mark6 is not yet out... but mark4 is awesome... so get both... so you won't lose just cry when your wallet runs dry wahahaha.. wait that happen to me waaaaaaaaa

If you want the best looking iconic red & gold suit, go with the MK IV.

If you want the best HT IM product made so far, that's the MK I.

It depends on your taste really. I like Mk VI the best because of the triangle reactor, the beefier head design and the newly sculpted helmeted head which we haven't seen yet :D But I'm sure Kojun or Yulli would do their best.

today I will recomend you to wait for the mark 4.

but if you want one fast I would say mark 2, mark 3, mark 1, mark 3 bd in that order.

Wow! We're still talking about this, huh? To Answer that question, you need to ask yourself:
Do you want clean colors or not?
Do you want gadgets and extras or not?
Do you want classic red and gold or not?
Do you want accuracy or not?
Do you want Original or Battle-damaged?
Do you want sturdy or fragile?
Do you want a Stark head or not?
And finally, How much are you willing to spend to get you ideal IronMan?
Let's face it, If in the end you decided that the Mark I is the ideal version to get and you're not willing to fork over 350 to 400 then asking which is ideal when you have to settle for 2nd best is the worst feeling to have when you.re looking at No. 2. Because you will always wonder if you should have spent a little extra to get No. 1.

Wow! We're still talking about this, huh? To Answer that question, you need to ask yourself:
Do you want clean colors or not?
Do you want gadgets and extras or not?
Do you want classic red and gold or not?
Do you want accuracy or not?
Do you want Original or Battle-damaged?
Do you want sturdy or fragile?
Do you want a Stark head or not?
And finally, How much are you willing to spend to get you ideal IronMan?
Let's face it, If in the end you decided that the Mark I is the ideal version to get and you're not willing to fork over 350 to 400 then asking which is ideal when you have to settle for 2nd best is the worst feeling to have when you.re looking at No. 2. Because you will always wonder if you should have spent a little extra to get No. 1.
Yup, hate that feeling..."Could've, would've, should've".

If I could have only one, it would be the Mk.IV armor:
- most poseable of all the Marks released so far;
- that red and gold armor shines like a new sportscar;
- the RDJ sculpt is arguably the best likeness of him yet;
- great proportions of all body parts;
- the circular arc reactor with the red/gold armor is how I remember him when I was young; and,
- Mk.IV is available now at a relatively "reasonable" (I use this term loosely) price.

Back