Which HT Iron Man to get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPrime

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, I'm sure this has been discussed in countless threads, but I'm a Marvel newb... If I were to get ONE, which one should it be?

In terms of not just the best quality, but also the most iconic. There are so many releases/Marks I can't keep track...

Thanks guys!

If it's 1/6 then Mark IV is the one this IM newb is getting - great HS and the better proportioned and detailed of all the 'classic' IM looks IMO. As folks have said, looks most like a 'guy in a suit' thanks to the pelvis and shoulder treatment.

if its hottoys then go for mark1,mark4 or 6. sideshow would be Mark VI Maquette. you have to go see for yourself which you like best:)

I am getting both the IV and the VI. and already have the Battle Damaged III.

Out of all those the IV appeals to me the most. I really think the VI looks awesome, but I like the circular Arc light better.

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
Mark V
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Thanks for the answers, guys! I don't suppose someone has a pic of all of them side by side?

It doesn't matter which one you get. Once you have one on hand, you won't be able to help yourself and get the rest.
You buy one, you might as well sell your firstborn child.

Back