Which Destro...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version of destro would you like to see?

• Silver helmet (1983) version

Votes: 73 96.1%
  • Gold helmet Iron Grenadier version

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
destro3.jpg

FTW :rock

C'mon, now. Is this question really necessary? The chrome mask (it is not a helmet) is the ONLY acceptable mask.

Although I do a see use for the Gold mask as an exclusive item that can be displayed once-in-a-while for a change.

Someone with a small p-nis just voted for the gold one...

Okay guys call a cease fire...Come on now who voted for the gold mask, come on we know you're there, you'll only be ridiculed for a few posts. lol

Absolutely chrome. I *hated* the Iron Grenadier version.

Of course, the Iron Grenadier version came out after GI Joe started going really downhill as a line and stretching believability.

Ditto, I have the figure but I think I got him as a kid just because.... WELL HE'S Destro!

I think it all began with Doctor Mindbender, then Croc Master and the Cobra Falconer. After that, came Cobra La, and the bright neon colored uniforms, and I felt compelled to abandon ship. I stopped collecting the line after that.

Dr. Mindbender was cool in the cartoon, although he was never built like a doc but they made him a lot cooler on the show than he's figure seems to be! LMAO Croc Master, I still have this guy with his giant alligator.

Neon $.hit was the end of the line for me as well, even as a kid I was thinking WTF is this $.hit!!!!

Neon $.hit was the end of the line for me as well, even as a kid I was thinking WTF is this $.hit!!!!

:lol Same here. They did have a few decent odd figures after that...but the DEA troopers, Eco-warriors, Python patrol, etc started to be pretty much all repaints or garishly designed new characters.

Anyway...a lot of this is why I've enjoyed the new 25th Anniversary line so much. Back to it's roots! :rock

:lol Same here. They did have a few decent odd figures after that...but the DEA troopers, Eco-warriors, Python patrol, etc started to be pretty much all repaints or garishly designed new characters.

Anyway...a lot of this is why I've enjoyed the new 25th Anniversary line so much. Back to it's roots! :rock

And thats what they need to stick to in order to become successful, this needs to incorporate the new movie as well, I've seen some pics of the movie in another thread on this site and it's just breaking my heart, tears coming to my eyes on how terrible this movie will be!

Again stick to the tru American Hero story line and look!

And thats what they need to stick to in order to become successful, this needs to incorporate the new movie as well, I've seen some pics of the movie in another thread on this site and it's just breaking my heart, tears coming to my eyes on how terrible this movie will be!

Again stick to the tru American Hero story line and look!

I think the new movie looks like Wayne Enterprises found someone interested in those $300k body armor sets :naughty

I dunno...I might pick up a few movie figures depending on how well they're done, and how well they blend in with the 25th Anniversary line.

Where is the "Both" option?

Of course, first and foremost I want the Silver, Original Destro but I would LOVE to see the Iron Grenadier Destro later on. I always loved that design and I think it was one of the best follow-up versions of any of the GI Joe figures.

I like them both. I have both pimp daddy desrto 3 3/4 from comic con 2007 but I really like the orignal silver helmet cause I was a fan of the cartoon when I was growing up...

Seeing Cobra Comander turned into a snake and Golobulous doing his lalalalalalalalalala thing may just account for my male pattern baldness kicking in decades early. It was truly horrible.

Stay true to the early vision of the Joes.

Back