Which Civil War figures did you end up getting or preordeing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which WM MkII and how much?

AOU version. Not sure what I would want for it, but I'm not going to worry about it unless my waitlist for the Mk3 converts. If it doesn't, I'll just live with the Mk2, it really is a beautiful figure.

Cap so far also. I want Falcon and Bucky. Just got a sweet deal on AOU Widow so happy with her and also have AOU Hawkeye. I want Scarlet Witch Maybe get Antman either version. Not concerned about all the figs from the same movie. just a cool Avengers team.

Last edited:
Cap is the only CW figure I have right now. Though I would pick up Bucky if I had any chance.

AOU version. Not sure what I would want for it, but I'm not going to worry about it unless my waitlist for the Mk3 converts. If it doesn't, I'll just live with the Mk2, it really is a beautiful figure.
They have MkIII at Midtown Comics.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll be getting Black Widow and Hawkeye. I like CW Hawkeye's outfit the best, and I feel like they finally got pretty close to Scarlett with the BW sculpt. I might pick up Falcon too, but it'll have to be next year. I'm full-up on preorders right now :lol

(I want Ant-Man too, but I'm trying really hard to keep it to one Hot Toy per character. Hopefully I'll resist!)

Some how the CW Hawkeye became one of my favorite figures. I wish his costume had more of the traditional look but it turned out a really great figure that is exactly what it was supposed to be.

None, I either already have versions I prefer (Cap, Falcon, Hawk, Widow) or am holding out for improved future versions (Panther, Ant Man). Don't like the Mk 46. Plus as a film Civil War hasn't really stuck with me, to be honest

None, I either already have versions I prefer (Cap, Falcon, Hawk, Widow) or am holding out for improved future versions (Panther, Ant Man). Don't like the Mk 46. Plus as a film Civil War hasn't really stuck with me, to be honest

I could potentially hold out for Panther for his solo outing, as my Ant-Man is from his, Dr Strange will be from his. I haven't committed to any Black Panther as yet, but it would flow with my collection if one was to get OCD about it to do it that way..

Scott is being released soon.

14939951_10153927862852344_2010169582836383462_o.jpg

Just have BV Cap. Will pick up others, but just waiting till after their releases to get better deals.

Bucky, Cap, Falcon. And Bucky. And I'm thinking another Cap:cool:. Too new to have really thought-out displays but it's morphing into small groups re favorite character arcs/scenes. With additions as affordable since I am doing SW stuff too $$$ and need Cap/Bucky/WS accessories $$$.

Also tho it's way in the future wanna have future favorite releases in mind, because down the road I want to keep what I buy e.g. have entire arcs. Less characters, but all of their story on a shelf.

Possible additions are DS (not CW, but looks like a great fig) and SW. (For the moment SW got put aside for now re sourcing WS #2 $$$ - no regrets there, tho the head switch was awful:horror like folks say (but OMG love the fig. So much. Bucky w. guns, Bucky w. knives so badass:love)

Gotta get an IM...:panic: but waiting on BP for what seems to be the same reasons everyone else is. Others as a really great deal comes along, maybe. Falcon takes up a lot of space, from the looks of it, and I want those wings out re display.:love

Back