Which Destro...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version of destro would you like to see?

• Silver helmet (1983) version

Votes: 73 96.1%
  • Gold helmet Iron Grenadier version

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
I hope the movie stays true to the classic joes series it would be a shame to drop the ball on this....

I hope the movie stays true to the classic joes series it would be a shame to drop the ball on this....

Dude they dropped the ball on the movie period, have you scene the pics, it may be too quick to judge but man from the pics on the scene it's not lookn good bro!:monkey2

Dude they dropped the ball on the movie period, have you scene the pics, it may be too quick to judge but man from the pics on the scene it's not lookn good bro!:monkey2

Agreed on that so far. I may still see it, but I am definitely NOT expecting anything accurate to either the 80's cartoon or comic series.

That's not always a bad thing though. Transformers pulled it off extremely well while only being inspired by the 80's series.

I saw pics it doesnt look so good but maybe were passing judgement to soon... Like Cyroguns said transformers did pull it off quite well, Maybe we will be plesently suprised with this one.(Hoping........)

Silver.

I didn't even know there was a gold Destro until I saw the Hasbro figure. It was cool that he had a sword and stuff, but a Sideshow figure would be a waste.

Agreed on that so far. I may still see it, but I am definitely NOT expecting anything accurate to either the 80's cartoon or comic series.

That's not always a bad thing though. Transformers pulled it off extremely well while only being inspired by the 80's series.

Yeah I'm pulling for it man believe me!!! I like TF the movie this past year, a lot of ppl here don't though, I thought they did a decent job, my only complaint was that Starscream really didn't look or act like Starscream...

Silver. I didn't get into the series until syndication about 86, maybe, and didn't buy the toys at all, since it wasn't the Joe I grew up with. But as I got into the series, I did learn to like it and I hated the changes too. I think I stopped watching the show by the time they did all that crap with CC being a snake and Sir Pentor. I mean, WTF??? And I am excited about new 12 inch figures, if they're done right and affordable. CC already bothers me since he has no second head with his real face, right? I'd rather he have a removable mask and be able to wear any version of it. Same with Destro, but I do prefer his chrome dome.

Jeff

Back