Which Civil War figures did you end up getting or preordeing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Quiet you two!!! :lol Enablers!! :gah:

But in truth, yeah, I probably will end up getting him - I just love the character! :) Think once I've paid off my CW Hawkeye figure balance, I'll order him. :rock

I am so not sorry :lol

This suit has actually really grown on me! And his role in CW was awesome :clap. Do you have the first version of Ant-man?

I am so not sorry :lol

This suit has actually really grown on me! And his role in CW was awesome :clap. Do you have the first version of Ant-man?

:lol I've just been onto the site I use to order my Hot toys figures to look...so tempting....so close to caving and hitting that order button.... :gah:

I wasn't keen on the suit at all at first either (I actually hated it!), but I loved Ant-Man in the film so yes, it has really grown on me too!! I do have the first version of him - such a cracking figure! :rock

:lol Quiet you two!!! :lol Enablers!! :gah:

But in truth, yeah, I probably will end up getting him - I just love the character! :) Think once I've paid off my CW Hawkeye figure balance, I'll order him. :rock
Whaaa? I didn't do nuffin :dunno :lol

That's awesome, I'm happy for you :hi5: He'll go great with Hawkeye who btw, is also pretty spectacular :clap

:lol I've just been onto the site I use to order my Hot toys figures to look...so tempting....so close to caving and hitting that order button.... :gah:

I wasn't keen on the suit at all at first either (I actually hated it!), but I loved Ant-Man in the film so yes, it has really grown on me too!! I do have the first version of him - such a cracking figure! :rock

Doooooo it :monkey3

Heck yeah it is :hi5: well when you get the CW version (I say 'when' and not 'if' because it seems like you're hanging on by a thread :lol) I'd love to hear your thoughts and compare the two :clap

That Ant-Man looks sweet. That's actually a really cool pose fom him also with the unhelmted sculpt, holding his helmet. However, I'm happy with my solo Ant-Man figure from the Ant-Man film. Congrats to anyone who gets this one though. It looks awesome.

Doooooo it :monkey3

Heck yeah it is :hi5: well when you get the CW version (I say 'when' and not 'if' because it seems like you're hanging on by a thread :lol) I'd love to hear your thoughts and compare the two :clap

:lol Spot on there! The thread has been snapped though since my last post...I've taken your advice and ordered him :hi5: (not that I need too much persuading!!) Paid the deposit so no going back now. :yess:

When my GF and I watched Civil War, she said to me "I understand if you want to buy all of these!" so I kind of went ham. I usually don't buy doubles of figures and I've been waiting to buy a whole movie worth of characters since the first Avengers. I felt this was my time to shine!

Team Cap
- Overall Team Cap stole the show for me, not to mention they have more of my favorite characters

Captain America (PO'd)
- I was really on the fence about this figure especially since I own the AOU one, but it's always a pain to get a HT release after it's sold out, so I bought it to avoid 3rd party prices. I'm definitely keeping him & the AOU one, because Cap is great - he needs to be with Bucky and the rest of his team. This way I can have the angry face sculpt & a non helmeted one (AOU) both on display.

Falcon (PO'd)
- Glad I passed on this first one, I've always liked his character but wanted a costume with red in it - I just hope they make his wing flexbile

Scarlet Witch (PO'd)
- I wish she had her casual clothes, but non the less she was a must buy for me

Hawkeye (PO'd)
- Hawkeye has always been a favorite, but I just kept waiting for the right one - this was it

Ant Man (PO'd)
- He stole the movie for me, I love his suit. I just wish he came with a smaller War Machine similar to those smaller Party Protocol IMs

Bucky (Need to PO)
- Still waiting to PO him from AE, if he doesn't become available then I'll PO him from Sideshow

Team Iron Man

Iron Man (PO'd)
- One of my favorite armors to date - they did an amazing job blending the blocky & bulkiness of his earlier suits with the sleek future of his later suits

Black Widow (PO'd)
- Same as Hawkeye, been waiting a while for that perfect version

War Machine (Passed)
- I was really on the fence about him, I actually sold my MK1 to upgrade to the Diecast MK1. It was a tough decision, but I didn't think this Rhodey was that great and kind of glossed over in the film. I may get him down the line but who knows :X

Vision (Passed)
- Hasn't released yet, but if it does I may get an AOU one, no rush for me

Black Panther (Passed)
- On the fence, but I ended up passing in anticipation for the solo movie

:lol Spot on there! The thread has been snapped though since my last post...I've taken your advice and ordered him :hi5: (not that I need too much persuading!!) Paid the deposit so no going back now. :yess:

Congrats. At least you know he's on the way, so there won't be much of a waiting period. :clap

Back