What's your hot toys marvel dream toy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you make that Green Goblin mask yourself? or was it taken from another figure?

The whole outfit is from the 12 inch Spider-Man line from Hasbro I think. Great armor but the soft parts are lacking. If I knew how to sew well I'd make my own undersuit and attach the armor. The head and body is a sideshow Mr. Orange Tim Roth figure. Looks similar to Willem Dafoe.

Last edited:
Ha ha! Never thought I'd hear anyone want a Brian Cox figure. To each his own.

Last edited:
My dream Marvel HT would be a battle-damaged spider-man from the first movie's final fight scene between him and goblin.

I think a Wolverine from the end of X3 would be awesome too, where he's walking towards Phoenix and his skin is peeling away revealing his adamantium skeleton underneath

what would really be the problem with buying a bruce or david banner and then a hulk..crap people here on this board have bought multiple of the same figure in the joker just so he can be a certain scene..now were going to get a what an ultimate joker ...
so paying for a hulk and banner to me would be alsome..

Old School Apocalypse from the comics. Never gonna happen.

Hulk, Red skull and Loki from the movies.
Oh I'd also like to see Doc Oc from Spider-man 2.

Yes Doc Oc and Green Goblin. Movie Mystique Rebecca Romaine version. As well as everything everybody else has said.

Definitely definitely want a Hulk, that's a dream figure. HT have been laking a bit when it come's to making Marvel villians. No Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Venom, Red Skull, Loki & the villians they have made are nice but just ar'nt characters I want but the ones I mentioned are the ones I really want. At least were finally getting an Iron Monger :rock

They should have made first movie Blade with muscle body.

blade7.jpg

blade-1998-20-g.jpg

postarbhai013.png

Last edited:
Back