What's your hot toys marvel dream toy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely forgot the Silver Surfer was in a movie, but that would be pretty awesome.

Venom is what I want most. I always thought his movie design was the coolest movie translation out of all the villains. Those webs pulling at his face and the the design of the suit was great.

Silver Surfer could look awful but has the potential to look other-worldly.

I think my dream Hot Toy would have to be Elektra.

All of them!
1305876641_1024x768_x-men-2-united-wallpaper.jpg

I would like a complete comic line.

Ultimate Spider-man would be the line I would want.

It is my favorite comic book story.

Pretty much all the comic movie characters so I don't have to keep making custom figures. Any thing that has not yet been made. Fantastic Four, Hulk, X-Men, Silver Surfer, Spider-man Villains.

Here are some of my feeble attempts.

08abe316.jpg

89601703.jpg

f9398761.jpg

a807cc19.jpg

IMG_7901.jpg

f5251514.jpg

372779f8.jpg

If we're talking movie versions, I'd love to see:

- Emma Frost (White Jumpsuit)
- Storm (X-Men 2 or X-Men 3)
- Invisible Woman
- Elektra (red outfit)

Here is my sue storm attempt. Rotocast movie figure with barbie movie outfit. Shortened the legs as well. Not great but it works for now. Also my Patrick Stewart Professor X. No wheelchair yet. Coming soon...

6cde63a8.jpg

Home made Green Goblin. Please Hot Toys free me from my sub standard prison.

9b8654a5.jpg

Venom from Spider-Man 3. And since First Class was confirmed, I'm hoping for Magneto, Mystique and Emma Frost. Also sure Andrew Garfield Spider-Man's a given, but I want one with a Peter Parker head. :p

Being a make-up artist and budding FX guy, I'd want to see a really good Mysterio-give him the heads of every person who has worn the fishbowl!

Did you make that Green Goblin mask yourself? or was it taken from another figure?

Back