1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Ock arrived this morning from Forbidden Planet. So much fun! I just wish the coat was more form-fitting; I had a hard time trying to keep it from looking really dumpy. Got a little easier once I figured out that using the wires to kind of wrap it around the back of his legs helps to hold it closer to the body. And I didn't have too much trouble getting him to freestand on the tentacles without a display stand (although hard to say how long he'll stay that way without falling) - just took som patience!

Some photos.

DSC_0824.jpg
DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

DSC_0847.jpg

DSC_0852.jpg

DSC_0856.jpg

DSC_0874.jpg

DSC_0927.jpg

DSC_0924.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt they will get it this year as they just got in their monthly shipment and it wasn’t included.
It doesn’t seem any Aussie distributors will get it this year, my Sugo Toys order is nowhere to be seen yet. I’m not sure what’s going on with the shipment of the NWH figs.. it typically takes 11-12 weeks after HK release for Aussies to get their shipments, which means Ock, Electro and Goblin should have been in my hands right now… but alas, I have nothing.

My Ock arrived this morning from Forbidden Planet. So much fun! I just wish the coat was more form-fitting; I had a hard time trying to keep it from looking really dumpy. Got a little easier once I figured out that using the wires to kind of wrap it around the back of his legs helps to hold it closer to the body. And I didn't have too much trouble getting him to freestand on the tentacles without a display stand (although hard to say how long he'll stay that way without falling) - just took som patience!

Some photos.

View attachment 677662View attachment 677661

View attachment 677663
View attachment 677664
View attachment 677665
View attachment 677666
View attachment 677667
View attachment 677669
View attachment 677672
Second batch of photos!
DSC_0975.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0954.jpg

DSC_0945.jpg

DSC_0938.jpg

DSC_0062C.jpg
DSC_0075D.jpg

Can some third party company please do a SM2 sculpt replacement for this? I got this from Sideshow months ago and still have yet to take it out because of that sculpt. Praying someone does it.

Yea if you are a blogger figure guy and didn’t recreate the Spider-Man 2 poster for the figure then you should stop lol

Sweet lord they are great photos
Yeah, his photos are insane!!!
HT need to get @Spanbauer early copies of the figures as his photos really show off the figures way better than many of those "blogger" photos
Yea if you are a blogger figure guy and didn’t recreate the Spider-Man 2 poster for the figure then you should stop lol
🤣 Thanks, fellas! I don’t think the blogger photos included a single image of Ock and Spider-man in a scene together, which is…a weird thing to not attempt!

Few more photos from me. Definitely going to have to revisit once the blue and red ‘final swing’ Spider-Man is released.

DSC_0118Balt.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

I’m still glad to be getting this. Has issues sure but it’s still pretty solid looking and I’ll be glad to have an Ock in the collection.
You won’t regret it! I was on the fence for a long time but am really happy to have him. Ock with his tentacle arms is obviously a totally unique piece both for the collection and for posing - plus he might be my favorite Spider-Man villain. And the head (if you keep the glasses on) is totally serviceable, even if it’s not going to be winning any awards for sculpt of the year.

I'm really suprised that Sideshow hasnt gotten this guy yet. I was hoping to have him by the holidays.

Back