What's your hot toys marvel dream toy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha if you read the op maybe you'd not want the cloud of smoke. The question was specific not blue sky. Since marvel is doing catalog figures now, which movie figure do you want to see?

oh i'm sorry for not being specific sir buttmunch... i mean hulk with alternate head of banner and clothes like dx joker... that means you don't put banner hs to hulk... you buy extra body for it... and the clothes for banner is a give away.... hope i'm clear now...

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::thud:

He's just saying it's too much to ask for one release, as your post implied. HT would have to make two separate releases.

There are a bunch I would be interested in purchasing...pretty much ALL of the X-men in 1/6 HT's goodness.

However, if I could only pick one, I would LOVE to see a 1/6 scale Hulk. 'Nuff said!

yes yes and yes a hot toys hulk would be amazing

95889454893.jpg

&

78687l.jpg

Silver Surfer with chrome paint job not cheap looking silver paint like every one made. Also Hulk to scale not the same size as the other figures.

Same. Its more about having high quality versions of these comic characters to me than the movies being great.

Agreed. :exactly:

That's why I'm interested in Ghost Rider. Movie was garbage, figure looks fantastic!

All of them, even if HT puts out a figure that's not as good as some of their others it's still better that anything else on the market.

oh i'm sorry for not being specific sir buttmunch... i mean hulk with alternate head of banner and clothes like dx joker... that means you don't put banner hs to hulk... you buy extra body for it... and the clothes for banner is a give away.... hope i'm clear now...

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::thud:

Yeah I got that. You still aren't getting it though. It WOULD NOT be like the DX Joker. The DX Joker included a body that fit both outfits and heads. You CAN NOT do that with the Hulk, hense why it will not happen. The idea for the DX line is that the clothes/heads are swapable. You can't do that if you need a totally different body for one of those outfits. Plus HT could make more money selling a full Banner seperately than a full Banner minus the body packaged with the Hulk.

People didn't get this in the Iron Man thread either. The Mark V was never going to come with a Race Suit Tony outfit because the Mark V body couldn't wear it. Thats totally seperate figure idea. It only makes sense to include extra outfits/heads when the figure they come with can actually use them.

It makes sense to me, besides who would want to spend an extra god knows how much on another body for a head. It would either have to be the Hulk or Banner and I personally wouldnt want a Banner figure.

My 1/6 collecting only goes as far as the HT preds but I would
definately consider 1/6 Ht figures of Cap & Red Skull.

Back