What happened to that "CORDELIA" tease?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just reading the comments on Sideshow's announcement and one of the posters there pegged it - the reason the whole pic is slightly disturbing is that Cordy is a dead ringer for the Xander figure in drag...............:monkey2

I'm at a loss as to how people see different things in the same pics. To me the face is perfect. I'm a bit worried about how poofy Charisma's hair is and how it translates as sculpted, but otherwise she's great. I'm sure as more pics come out the nonbelievers will come around.

I love her face and clothes,but i think the hair size and clour is slightley off but im getting here,shes so good and i love my cordy

I'm pretty pleased with this one....at least judging by the preview pic. I personally think the hair is beautiful and about as perfect as you can get sculpted hair to look. Love the waves and curls. Like that it looks like it has volume. Overall, looks like a very pretty female figure.

The likeness is good. No major complaints. If she looks like this pic when she's released, I'll be happy to add her to my Buffy collection.

the only thing that puts it off for me at a first glance is the size of the coloured part of the eyes.... it looks almost disney cartoon-esque.

I'm sure there are differences between the sculpt and the actress (you can never get anything 100% right) but y'know? this looks pretty damn amazing to me so far

Back