What happened to that "CORDELIA" tease?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously!! Giles was the Mentor being in the series and that would be F up if they don't make him. We had what, 10 different Buffy's and all we need is one Giles. :monkey4

student_toe5 said:
Seriously!! Giles was the Mentor being in the series and that would be F up if they don't make him.

Dusty has already chimed in and said that Giles is at the top of the "to make list" in regards to Buffy. Sideshow WILL make him... it's all a question of when. :confused:

It's the "when" that has become THE burning question. :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I'm guessing we're just going to have to wait for Comic-Con to get any 'verse news. Hopefully it will be awesome news that will make this drought worth the wait! Maybe they are planning to unveil the "Cordelia" tease and Giles!!

Firefly Flanatic said:
I'm guessing we're just going to have to wait for Comic-Con to get any 'verse news. Hopefully it will be awesome news that will make this drought worth the wait! Maybe they are planning to unveil the "Cordelia" tease and Giles!!

If memory serves sideshow said we'd see more info in June when they first gave us the "Cordy tease". That leaves only one more newsletter. So I guess it's next week, or we'll see her (and Giles I pray) hopefully at SDCC.

Surprize!

crdla.jpg

Darth Rage said:
If memory serves sideshow said we'd see more info in June when they first gave us the "Cordy tease". That leaves only one more newsletter. So I guess it's next week, or we'll see her (and Giles I pray) hopefully at SDCC.

Apparantly my memory has served.:lol

Is it cheesy to quote yourself? :D :confused: :eek:

SPOT ON!!! Now let's hope and pray to TPTB that nothing happens to that perfect likeness during production (*cough*Willow*cough*). :monkey3

But seriously, I'm lovin' it!!! :D :chew

Cordelia is STUNNING!!!

Let's keep our fingers crossed that there is no production snafu ala Willow or Darla.

I'm not excited. The cheeks look too rounded and don't have the definition of her bone structure, to my eye. I couldn't recognise her straight up. Had to open another window with Frankenfans banner to see the similarities. Early days yet, so I will wait for more pics. I guess that's why they call it a tease.

I was disturbed by my not seeing the likeness, when so many can, so I went and googled. I am amiss about the cheeks, I have to say, but something isn't right and I can't quite pinpoint it. Need more pics.

Last edited:
better than nothing. I am really happy that the Angel line is not forgotten. :) So......who is next in line??

I agree with you creecher that it doesn't look like her. IMO it doesn't look at all like her. I am at a loss on how they can produce some really dead on sculpts of some actors but others they just totally miss the mark. The pictures I have seen so far look like a pretty girl with brown hair but don't really resemble Charisma at all.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I would rank this sculpt right up there with human Spike, "City Of" Angel and vamp Buffy.

Back